找回密码
 立即注册

Shasha@MAE88分享一个满地可伴游体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 4 天前 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Shasha@MAE88分享一个满地可伴游体验报告

Today I made a date with Mae\“s Shasha. She said she was a service queen, so I\“ll give it a try.

As soon as I walked in, mae never let me down. Sure enough, the product was not the right version. The real person was a 30+ mama with a chubby bucket figure. At that time, he immediately wanted to turn around and leave, but a step too late, someone took his arm and pulled him into the bedroom. . . .

My eyes lit up, oh wow, there was a spank paddle &whip on the bed, hehe, this is interesting. We took

a shower together, I asked her to wash my butt, and she said in very limited English that she didn’t want to be a poisonous dragon. Didn\“t it say there is one on mae? Fooled again. Suddenly he became angry and raised his legs, holding her head down. . . . .
Haha, I licked it obediently for 1 minute, which was submissive enough victory.gif , and then told me to do a rimjob for the first time in my life. I believe you. . . .

We got on the bed and started playing the flute while she knelt down and played the flute. I spanked her big buttocks with a whip. The harder I spanked, the louder she screamed, struggling to call Yami Daddy. I grabbed the hair and deepthroated her facefuck. I took a moment to touch it, and holy shit, it was so wet.

Then the cow girl got into the theme and whipped her big boobs that was bouncing up and down hard with the whip until it turned red. She screamed louder and louder, turning into a roar. . . . .

Finally tired of fucking, the blowjob was delivered, cim, and was sucked dry. . . At the end, we give you 5 minutes to kill the chicken, and the technique is quite professional.

The aunt said that she is Korean-Japanese and lives in Tokyo. She especially likes to be spanked. She said that I made her high twice. She hated me the most when I spanked her during the Canadian tour. Others were either not good at it or were too shy. .

Conclusion: If you want a good body and good looks, you don’t need to go here. If you want to have some excitement and experience mature women for a change, you can give it a try.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 00:22 , Processed in 0.097309 second(s), 25 queries .