找回密码
 立即注册

Eline@私做分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-29 06:50:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Eline@私做分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告

There are so many choices near home recently, which is really a joy. I saw the new ad and decided to check it out.
The location is townhouse F near Yonge and 7

: The photo is high-profile, but it can still be seen that it is a photo of me. The girl has a round face, baby fat, bangs, long hair, medium-sized eyes, and a slightly big mouth. The facial features are not outstanding, but they are OK when integrated. Loves to laugh, and her smile is pretty cute. Age 32,3.

B: The breasts are natural, with a large B cup. The breast shape is good-looking, the nipple color is not dark, and the areola is small. People are plump, not skinny. The butt is big, the hair is not too thick, it is not repaired, it is fleshy, and it is very comfortable to insert the entire length.

S&A: The girl is very chatty and loves to laugh. As soon as they entered the door, they started talking about each other. It turns out that I have only been here for 3 days and I am going to work on my second day today. He was busy with his mouth without stopping. He helped me put on my clothes and took my hand to take a shower. The shower was pretty good, and there were waves one after another. The water flute is very slow and rhythmic, the blowing skills are good, and there is no tooth feeling. He entered the room without going to bed and spread a towel on the sofa. The girl started flirting. It\“s quite a feeling to squat in front of the sofa and get blown. It’s almost time to put on the main course. The girl started to sit in the lotus position, then she got up for a while and then moved from the rear. The girl stepped on the sofa with one leg, and I slapped her big butt. This posture suits this girl very well. Finally back to bed missionary delivery. The meaty abalone is still very good, and there is a bouncy feedback feeling every time. In addition, the girl is also very tight, which is easy to relieve fire.

damage: 180/HH+20
repeat: Yes, because it is close, and it can release fire
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 00:26 , Processed in 0.109635 second(s), 22 queries .