找回密码
 立即注册

sooya@mae88分享一个满地可伴游体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-28 19:53:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
sooya@mae88分享一个满地可伴游体验报告

I\“m here to add to my contribution
F: 5.5 I don\“t see the same thing at all in the online photos. About 30 years old. My face is oval-shaped, but my skin care is not very good.
B: 6, about 155cm tall, breasts, and a fleshy butt. The skin is silky and soft. If you are smaller, your chest will look bigger, your waist is not too thin, but you are not fat. It’s just the kind of waist that doesn’t have fitness. I always say it feels great, but the legs are short, emm, and some postures are a bit tiring.
S/A:7 I give you a blowjob in the shower, and I give you a blowjob when you go to bed. I like to keep Frenching the whole time. Can be inserted with fingers. The postures are coordinated, the acting skills are on point, and the physical strength is average. It still feels like there is no highlight for me.
donation 350
repeat: no I’ll write a report when I have time to read the others.
PS I glanced at my roommate, it should be Ashley. But her appearance has nothing to do with the photo. At first glance, her appearance looks more like the Miko on the website. She has heavy eyeshadow and a C-shaped chest. Others are unknown. To me, it feels good that I chose Sooya. I’ll give it a 5 for my face... Well, it’s just for reference. After all, I only glanced at it a few times.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:35 , Processed in 0.096660 second(s), 22 queries .