找回密码
 立即注册

AvBaby,Jesse@私做分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-25 21:54:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
AvBaby,Jesse@私做分享一个多伦多援交体验报告

AvBaby

hasn’t been out hunting for a few days. I browsed the website today and found a Japanese girl with pink nipples. My dick suddenly felt itchy. I sent a text message and made an appointment for half an hour to try it out.

F is a real photo, and I don’t think it has any added beauty. You can recognize her at a glance. She has medium-long hair and a long face. Her eyes are not particularly big, but they are very long. She looks harmless and innocent. She is around 20 years old and

has a small figure . Type, the skin of this Japanese girl is baby tooth white among fair fair skin, and the two small grapes on her chest are pink, which are particularly prominent under the support of the skin. There is no foreign body feeling on the breasts, and the touch is soft. The nipples will retract slightly when not teased. After playing with your fingertips for a few times, they will harden and protrude. She has a small waist, no fat around her waist, and her legs are also very thin. She is thin overall. She is 163cm tall. Left and Right

S This girl\“s English is pretty good and she can communicate simply and normally. When I was taking a shower, the girl applied shower gel on her hands and scrubbed around my penis. After washing, she helped me get a bath towel. After I walked out of the bathroom, I sat on the bed and let the girl I was half-kneeling and gave me a blowjob first. I could see the girl’s snow-white back in the mirror, which was very sexy. The BJJJ was okay with no teeth and was quite wet. However, I didn’t open my mouth that much when deep-throating, so I gave my sister a mouthful. You can go deeper, but my sister was very obedient and opened her mouth to swallow as much as possible. After that, I lay down and she lay on me and started licking the head of my breast, while my hands were restless. He moved around her body, pinched her nipples to stimulate her, and felt her breathing become heavier. He licked her dick and continued to blow. This time, the force of the blow was obviously stronger. When the time was almost up, he let her go. My sister helped me put on the condom. She put one hand on my chest, raised her butt and rubbed it against my cock a few times. Then I thrust my lower body into it. There was a rapid thrust and body collision. There were bursts of slapping sounds, venting the desire for my dick. This lasted for a few minutes and I asked my sister to lie down. I held my hard cock and rubbed it up and down in front of the vagina for a while without any ceremony. He stabbed it into the hole, and there was another fierce battle. As the bottom accelerated, the familiar and strong pleasure came over. The meal ended with a few slight tremors of the body.

damage: 200/30min

R maybe Skin and breasts are a selling point. Interested wolf friends can check out

Jesse.

I originally wanted to try another tall girl with big breasts, but unfortunately the comments and posts were so divisive that I was persuaded to give up. When I saw this girl The post was normal, so I took the time to make an appointment.

The F photo is a real photo, with long straight black hair, a small face, a pointed chin, and double eyelids. The red eye shadow and lipstick around the eyes complement each other, and at first glance, they look pretty good. I am about 20 years old, and my makeup that day matches my body very sexy.

I like my B body proportions very much. In summary, I am tall, with a slim figure and big breasts. The breasts are C+ and feel soft to the touch. The areolas are of moderate size and the legs are really nice. Long and slender. Like a penholder. The shape of the butt is also good. The round shape is very suitable for me. This figure has already paid for

itself. S I usually don\“t try 69 easily, and I feel a little uncomfortable in my heart ( It’s not targeted at girls or wolf friends who love this) It’s a personal favorite, but you can give it a try when you meet a girl you like. After washing and lying on the bed, the girl first used her tongue to lick my whole body, licking my dick. When my head got hot, I wanted to have sex with the girl. The girl turned around and faced me with her buttocks. I spread her buttocks and smelled it. There was no peculiar smell and there was still a faint scent of shower gel, and then I started licking her. Her clitoris was wet. After licking it for a few times and increasing the force, water slowly began to come out. The taste was a bit salty. Finally, more water came out the more she licked it and stopped. Hahahaha, the feeling of licking each other was really good, her BJJJ I was also very involved in swallowing the entire penis and felt toothless. When I added water to her, her deepthroat force became stronger. Then I put on a condom and entered it as a normal missionary. The girl\“s bottom was not too tight and not too loose. I feel the feeling of my brother being wrapped up. Maybe it’s because the girl’s lower body was already wet during the foreplay. The whole sex process was extremely pleasurable. The dick going in and out of the pussy was just “crazy”. I lifted up these fine pairs. She had long legs and started a fierce offensive. I glanced at the mirror in the room and asked the girl to change the angle and make love again in the doggy style. I looked at the mirror and fucked her from behind while saying some things. The obscene words and screams satisfied me in all aspects, and I was quickly defeated by the acceleration.

damage 200/30min +20 tips

R yes. For a tall girl with big breasts, this is an option that I will turn back to .

To add, although the advertisement seems to be done, the girls work in the store. There are other girls inside, which I think is good and bad. The good thing is that if you are not satisfied with the meeting, you can change to another girl, but if you meet someone you know, You will feel embarrassed.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 05:03 , Processed in 0.089891 second(s), 22 queries .