找回密码
 立即注册

Itchy@girlfriend416分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-25 14:09:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Itchy@girlfriend416分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告

Location: In Warden/Hwy7 Condo 2b2b but I didn’t see my roommate. It’s a good place to park. There’s Visitor parking on the ground outside. There’s nothing amazing about this building. There’s no concierge.
Face: It’s a real photo. The face is rounder than the real one. Look at the photo. She looks a bit aloof in person, but the real person is not that distant. The similarity is over 85%. The girl looks about 25-27 years old, with big eyes and a very standard proportion of facial features, with a tall nose, thick lips, and a small pointed chin. It looks like that kind of Malay-Chinese kind of mixed race.
Body: Not tall or short, about 160cm, weighing about 50kg, fake breasts of C cup, but the feel is quite soft. The overall figure is not fat or thin, but the buttocks are very firm, the flesh is very delicate and tight, and it feels good to the touch. The skin color is normal to medium. She is fair, has no fat on her body, is shaved down, and has flower-shaped tattoos on her hands and legs.
Service: When I walked in, I smiled (the girl’s teeth were very straight, which made me think she looked like a Malaysian Chinese’s iconic smile) + hug. I touched her crotch directly and I was immediately interested. When we were together in SF2, Lotion only Apply it on my body, then use her ass to spread it on my body and then roam around. When I look at the outline, I can tell that they are fake breasts, but they feel okay and not that hard. Then she uses the triangle area of her thighs to hold my dick and slide it up and down at the same time. I turned my head to DFK, rinsed the WF, and there was no tooth feeling. After getting on the bed, I didn\“t want to roam around or lick my back. I let her ride directly on my face 69. There was no smell down there but not too much water. The blowjob was amazing. She gave me DP and then stopped for a while to lick my balls rhythmically. . After putting on the condom, I let her ride a horse for a while. I held her nipples and sucked them. Then I changed Doggy to stand in front of the mirror and push her big ass. Although the breasts were fake, this position gave me a visual experience of the outline of the breasts in the mirror. It was still good. I changed a few more positions on the bed, and finally asked her to kneel down in front of the mirror for a bbbj. She did a handjob and then licked my glans with her tongue and then CIM. To sum up, this is the longest time I have played this part in SF2. I am very good at playing it. It is a very standard GFEstyle for me. I will repeat her if I have the opportunity in the future.
Damage: $300/45mins
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:51 , Processed in 0.106052 second(s), 22 queries .