找回密码
 立即注册

小米粒,梦瑶,selah@私做分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-24 22:03:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
小米粒,梦瑶,selah@私做分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告

Xiaomi
Lif When I opened the door, I saw a tech-savvy face. It’s fine if you say it looks good, but... I really didn’t like it, but I saw that the breasts were pretty good, so I went in and decided to stay. The original appointment of 45 minutes was changed to 30 minutes. I give it 5 points, which is pretty respectable. You can tell from the photo that it’s my hair style, but the photoshop is really good. Judging from my age, I think I’m between 30-35!
b He is about 168cm tall but not short, quite strong and plump, his breasts are not small and in good shape, CD, his legs are well proportioned and his feet are very beautiful. I will give you 5.5 points!
s The service is really mediocre. I saw the various descriptions in the advertisement. I really feel sorry for my money. This girl seems to have mysophobia. She spits at every mouth... I can\“t understand it. I can understand mysophobia but don\“t show it so obviously. To sum up, the service is very good except for the bareback blowjob, and there is basically nothing else. Everything is done hastily. When the last time comes, I have not shipped the goods. I was asked if I want to add the clock, and I immediately said no. I just washed and dressed and left. , most correct 5 points,
cost $200 R: No

Mengyao:
It\“s easy to get an appointment, I think I\“m lucky... But when I opened the door, I saw a girl who was completely different from the picture. It must have been transferred.
When I was hesitating whether to leave or not, the girl probably saw my hesitation and made the first choice to open the door and ask me to leave...so I can\“t give any points!
She\“s older, probably around 35. In the photo, she looks very thin, but she is actually not at all. She has a plump figure.

selah:
I read a few reviews online, so I made an appointment for 30 minutes to try it. Arrived smoothly...
f 6 points, the photo was photoshopped by me without going too far, she looks like a young girl in her early 20s. A young and lively little sister with oval face and big eyes.
b 5.5 points, about 1.6cm tall, well-proportioned figure, average proportions, no fat. My breasts are small and I don\“t feel like a B cup. I like girls with big breasts. The butt is quite fleshy and feels tactile. The skin is pretty fair, not too smooth and is considered normal.
s 5.5 doesn’t have many tricks and is probably not suitable for someone who likes service. After all, the girl is young and doesn’t have much experience. bbbj 69 dfk There are all these, the girl is very good at chatting and chirping. If you like it, you will like this one very much. I think it is average and not my type!
200 30mins
R: No. I

went there three days apart. I want to share my true feelings and hope to help everyone avoid minefields!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:50 , Processed in 0.112300 second(s), 22 queries .