找回密码
 立即注册

Ashely@LA慧娴雅叙分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-23 14:38:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ashely@LA慧娴雅叙分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告

Xiaolang was so horny today that he wanted to find Ruby, but Ruby took a rest. She was the first one he saw when he saw this new store. The photos are my favorite type, first time landing in Domura. I actually had the urge to open the blind box, so I mustered up the courage to find out. The appointment went very smoothly. It\“s in the townhouse behind Tenren Tea. Parking is convenient.

F6.8 The photo should be of her. She must have good looks. She has a small face, a pointed chin, double eyelids, and light makeup. At first glance, she feels... She\“s quite good-looking and cute. She probably has no technology and looks like she\“s in her late twenties or early thirties.

B7 has a petite figure, probably not 162cm as stated on the website. She has good proportions, her breasts are C+ and feel soft to the touch, her areola are of moderate size, her skin is fair and smooth, and her legs are really straight and thin. The shape of the butt is also good, round and perky.

A/S 8.0 As soon as I walked in, he took the initiative to kiss me, and even reached out to touch my private parts, making me hard all at once. Then we went upstairs, and I was behind her, looking at the small white panties exposed in her short skirt, and I understood why some people like to peek. Take off your clothes and take a shower. When I was washing my backside, I leaned against it and rubbed my body with my boobs. I stretched my hand to the front and rubbed my little brother, which made me feel wet. After washing and lying on the bed, the girl first licked my ears and neck with her tongue, which made me a little unable to hold myself back. Licking the whole body, dick, and balls, I was about to explode. Let her lie down quickly and I will serve her. After a moment of frivolity, I came to the top of Y. The pubic hair should have been trimmed. Although it is thick, it is quite neat. The point is, the lips are tightly closed. Is this the legendary line of heaven? There is no odor, it is very enjoyable. Wear a condom and start fucking. There\“s running water, it\“s very enveloping and it\“s very hot inside. The female leader, the missionary, knew that she could not hold on for long, so she could only speed up. She also began to moan, and the fight was soon over.

Damage 280/45min
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:38 , Processed in 0.090661 second(s), 22 queries .