找回密码
 立即注册

小骚骚yaya@湿乐园分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-22 14:24:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
小骚骚yaya@湿乐园分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告

Hello everyone~ New and old wolf friends, how are you?
According to the last time I wrote a report, it was in 2017. My friends who like it can check out my previous posts and they are very touching. I have experienced a lot of things and met a lot of people in these years.
In the blink of an eye, I have passed 30. Whether it is my body, energy or mentality, it can be said to be a cliff-like decline.
(Do you feel familiar with this sentence? The young lady who heard this sentence from me must have smiled knowingly at this time. Reminds me of how stupid I am.)

In short, this time I quit writing, not because the girl asked me to write a report or the store invited me.
I just wrote articles, which can be regarded as an experience of more than 10 years of prostitution. I will leave it here. A little bit of memories from the world.
Recently, a girl who I thought I was very close to played with blocked me in vx. We have known each other for at least 5-6 years.
Although I don’t know why I was blocked. People who know me well know me. I am relatively easy-going and not picky. I am loyal and will never block others
. However, a good person like me was blocked for no apparent reason. He is still a good friend that I consider to be a good friend.
Sorry for saying too much and complaining~ I didn’t mean to blame her. I also hope to block me. I just want to have a break with my past self. I
just want to say something here and I haven’t even said goodbye properly~

Let’s get back to the subject. 2023 is destined to be an extraordinary year. Today, March 8, the central bank will suspend interest rate hikes. Will the housing market get better? So everyone will come out to play more?
From the various stores I have been to recently and from the chats with the little sisters, I learned that everyone generally feels that business is much worse than before. I personally think that the interest rate hike has caused everyone to have no money.
The following comments are simply Personal evaluation is a kind of souvenir evaluation. The ranking is in no particular order because my health is gradually failing and my memory has declined. In addition, I go out to play once a week on average. It is not so clear.

In addition, I think it is really a carrot and a cabbage. If I say she is a young lady and you say she is an aunt in her 30s
, then there is nothing I can do about it, so what follows is more about describing the plot and her memory in my memory.

Selina @ AsianSexyBabe
Face 7.5 The photos on the website are considered to be the effects of beautification. Overall She is really between 24-26 years old. She is a relatively natural beauty with very charming eyes. She has a kind of youthful beauty in her school days, but she has a bit of a dusty air that has experienced the ups and downs of society.
She has a figure of 8 and a well-proportioned figure. She is not skinny but definitely thin. I can\“t feel the size of my breasts if I\“m not fat, they should be considered C.
Service 8. The oral sex service is very good. DFK is also OK. Mainly because she talks a lot and gives a lot of emotional value.
Selina, this little girl overall has a cheerful and carefree personality, because she is not I’ve seen it once and can’t remember clearly what happened the first time.
Let me start with the problem: it’s too far away~! This girl is deeply involved in Missi and has been staying in Missi all year round. It can be said that her appearance and service can dominate everything in Missi~ She is quite similar to the state of Aurora back then. During the epidemic, Aurora directly met her opponents in Missi. If it were not for the epidemic, she The DFK service was discontinued and her popularity dropped. Other times, she was basically very good. The most classic one was when I went to pee and she said, “Do you want me to hold you up?“ It almost made me burst out laughing. Sorry, there are too many memories. Come back~~ Selina\“s appearance is relatively good. I score 7-8 here. At least she has enough. I can say that I can take a closer look at the type that may be my favorite~ She has a well-proportioned figure and is doing well in all aspects of her oral skills now. I just came back from China and I think my business will be very good because she has a good personality and she chatted with me a lot about the house. I won’t go into details. After all, I am a professional. In short,
the most attractive thing is her charming eyes. I don’t know if you watch Douyin or not. There is a blogger who is a dumpling seller. She has that kind of feeling that makes you understand what the feeling of stringy eyes is. Plus, sucking your fingers at the same time, the feeling comes up all at once and you can only do it in one go~ !

Janisa @ AsianSexyBabe
face 7. The website photo is a real one-word horse. There are not many traces of fitness. The lines and strength are 27-30 years old. This looks less student-like and more mature. Inside, I don’t think she’s as good-looking as Selina, but she’s pretty good-looking.
She has big eyes and a figure of 8. Overall, she looks like she’s working out, but it’s not a perfect figure. I guess it’s because she’s not tall. D-chest should be fine.
Service 9. There’s oral writing in the back. Top-level
Janisa To be honest, I only found it once and it left a deep impression on me: fear~! Now that I think about it, all my hairs are on my back, my back is cold, my waist and kidneys are aching. The reason why this is because she is one of the few masters who can blow me up. Maybe it’s because I’m incompetent after turning 30, plus my frequency of once a week, my own body, myself. I still know that it’s gone. Have you felt the stock market crash during a cliff-like drop? Have you ever felt a circuit breaker? Have you ever felt the waist of a man after the age of 30~! Is the cliff-like drop scary? It is so scary~!
Janisa was the first person to bring this kind of fear to me. She gave me a warm hug as soon as she entered the door. She took my hand and touched it when I was taking a shower. I am a happy-go-lucky person. If you let me do it, I will do it. If you don’t let me, I will do it. She doesn\“t do it to me either. She treats me like a novice and plays with her. It\“s a great experience. The most amazing one is the blowjob. I heard that it\“s a perfect kung fu. I haven\“t experienced it yet. The most unique feature is that it makes you stand up and blow backwards. This little girl is quite good at it. There is a technique called Monkey Fishing for the Moon, which can be a good experience. I can\“t do it here, but now that I think about it, it\“s probably because I was too weak that day. I was just a novice. Plus, I was blown away by her guidance. I was a little surprised that I noticed the slightest hint of displeasure~ I was also very embarrassed, maybe because I got it on the pillow case. I was embarrassed myself. Although she might be used to it, I still felt ashamed and annoyed. I was just a piece of cake. Chicken~!
Overall, this is definitely ASB\“s version of the leading actress in terms of service, good looks, and superb skills, which makes me a bit intimidated. Sorry, boss, I\“m a noob~!
In summary, now that these two are in Mississauga, I feel a lot more relieved because they are too far away and I can’t go to meet them. I guess they are also the little hot chicks that they beat up~ If you have the opportunity to go to Mississauga, I recommend you not to miss it. I guess there are wolf friends here. I just wanted to ask, which one is better between these two? How can I say it? Friends who want to ask this question, please listen to my brother\“s advice. Stop fucking thinking. Compare here and compare. Whoever is free can have sex~! Hesitation will only make you lose~! !

Ruby @ Banana Shop.
Face 7.5. The photo is fake. I don’t know if it’s the angle or something. The eyes look a bit unreliable. My breast shape is not that bulging. I’m 27-28. I think the age difference is not big at most. A little bit of the feeling of being under 30 years old. Either the body is well maintained and the skin is tight. It doesn\“t show up in older age, but it is definitely not like that of a student or child. The pointy face looks very gentle and watery. You can use black to straighten it. to describe
Figure 7: Slender. The weight is less than 100. The kind that can be picked up with one hand. In other words, if you hit it with a punch, you can be so slim during the day. I have seen thinner but not boneless breasts. It\“s big, but the actual cup size is not that big. It has a feeling of slender results.
Service 9 is described later.
I still remember the first time I saw her many years ago, I knew that now she already has her own BGM here.
“It\“s so exciting.“ You can\“t hide the bad eyes. “
This young lady likes to be gentle. It\“s worth going. The young lady is a bit frail and sick. In the past, I could say that she is a dedicated pioneer. Now she can be said to work casually because she had a foot pain recently and she had a stomachache. Later, I brought her stomach medicine and she was much better.
“ He will hold your hand and feel like a neighbor. His skin is so slippery. When taking a shower, he will dfk. This is worthy of extra points. Very few people do this. I will give you a kiss while washing my penis. This feeling is not something that ordinary people can experience. . I have tried on many sexy little clothes, but the one I like the most is the one with a blue Western-style skin. It has a kind of sister-next-door dog-head lolita version (I don’t know if you watch Douyin and search for dog-head lolita). It looks like it’s just about the feeling of the clothes) If you like cosplay, you can try changing clothes. The breast shape is perfect and feels good in the hand. You can hold it with one hand. It’s also very tall and slim, but not backbone. I can say that it’s more of a model-level figure. The most powerful one. It’s a 69 blowjob. This is one of the few times in my life where I’ve had oral blowjobs. Of course, it could also be because I’m getting older and my body is getting weaker. I used to have difficulty blowing blowjobs, but now I can blow them hard.
In summary, I like gentle and slender blowjobs. Okay, I’ll give it a try. I’ve been working at Banana for a long time. I’ve been taking a break recently. I think I’ll have to go to work again soon.

Xiaosaosaoyaya@Shi Paradise
Face 7. The photo is real. The difference between it on the website and in person is that it’s a beautiful girl. Look at the camera, the eyes and the figure match. I don’t think the appearance is particularly high except for the beauty. I can consider it to be an average to upper level. Visually, I feel it’s 28-29. It’s mainly because
of the figure 7 that makes you confused. When I go to Bar C, my body feels fleshy to the touch. I’m definitely not slim, but it just feels fleshy to the touch.
Service 9.
Anyone who has a store in Wet Paradise knows about it. Anyone who can spend a few years in this industry understands it. All wanderers know this.
On my first day at work, I still saw in my circle of friends that the little coquettish yaya is her biological sister? I don’t believe that I went there with the mentality of giving it a try. The girl looks basically exactly the same as the photo. This is not fake. It’s good. When I went upstairs to the new 2nd tower of Markham, I even walked the wrong way~ It would be really embarrassing if it weren’t for an old friend. I was so anxious at the time. Why can\“t you open the door? It turned out to be my fault. I was stupid. When I entered the room, I found this girl in the same unit with other little sisters. She even asked me to fly in with one of them. I\“m so old. Is it so exciting to come here? I decisively refused the full service and took a shower and wiped my body. The interesting thing is that you just said some earthy love words. You thought you were going to take the postgraduate entrance examination.
I asked you where you were from. She told me that I am your sweetheart. Mainly This girl is a bit pretentious in her words, and she sounds a bit pretentious. Adding this earthy little love talk is a bit over the top, but I like this point and can experience it. The service is very attentive, and basically everything is very versatile. I think the boss and the employees cooperate very well with each other. I asked them if it was the first time they blew it, and they didn’t cheat. I asked if it was the first time, so I had to try it. Sure enough, it was right~ I’m a very weak novice. Ah~ After the second massage in the back, DFK was able to give me a well-proportioned body and not fat. I think the photos are really similar.
To sum up, yaya is a good one recently. The employees of this store are all trained by a master. I feel that the master knows everything. In addition, the price is relatively close to the people, and it is a comprehensive place with high cost performance. I plan to go and see other people recently.

Beast Beast @private
face 8-8.5. The figure in the photo is real and has a bit of an over-beautification effect, but overall it is considered to be the real age. I think she is in her early 28-30s, she is a relatively mature and charming older sister type. She is an internet celebrity with a royal sister style. She has done some
body care. She has really big breasts and a figure that I think is pretty good, but she may want her customers to say that to her. The purpose of fitness is not to lose weight but to get in shape.
Service 8.5-9 will be written later
. As a player who has been in Toronto for 10 years, I can see that every year there are new kings registered and altars falling. The past is like smoke, let the wind carry it. Let them go. If this counts as a generation, I am willing to give this honor to her~ Beast can be said to be an ace pilot who is always ready to fight
. First acquaintance. . . Well, I can’t fucking remember, and I’ve known her for a long time, probably not long after I rented a house in North York. Speaking of the current Fairview Mall, the New Third Pavilion is also very famous. But those who know the stores and ladies should note that
two stores have gone out of this three-storey building in Qingren recently. Mainly because the security guard downstairs, Asan, is brainless and blind. BB Like me? I don’t understand what their third brother is thinking
. If you go, try to go to the basement and enter through the entrance of the supermarket.
But be sure to pay attention to the fact that there is no signal in the basement. Tell the lady in advance that you have arrived and leave the door open, otherwise you will go down to the basement and there is no signal. It’s very embarrassing
. I look like an Internet celebrity. I have good makeup and maintenance. I can give it a score of 8-8.5. It’s because of my aesthetics. Wait, my aesthetic is that of an Internet celebrity? Okay, after watching Douyin too much, I can still accept this kind of beauty.
Can I say that the figure is first-class? 9 heads and bodies? Forget it, I don’t understand it, but I think the breast implants can already hold me tight. When we chatted before, she had been trying to lose weight and keep in shape by not eating and working out, but I think it’s already pretty good~ ! It should be more professional like what she said about her clients saying they need to get in shape. In terms of figure, I recently saw her take new pictures, which are very good and more realistic. In terms of figure, she can beat everything. I followed her and lost weight several times, but that night I consumed too much and had to eat something to make up for it, which disrupted my weight loss plan~! Beast, you should blame yourself when you see this, because you and I can\“t lose weight.
The service told me to lower my voice from the moment I walked in. There was a nervous and exciting feeling of entering all at once. Let\“s just say that as soon as you opened the door, you knew you were in the right place. On the sofa and coffee table. There are always a lot of candies and snacks. Although I left a lot of chocolate alone, this is also the reason why I failed to lose weight. Beast beast, please blame yourself again. The service and oral sex are very good. Although it didn\“t blow me away, I think it is. Not bad, no teeth. I have done a good job for you in every aspect~ The interesting thing is that if you ask her to wear a pair of stockings, she will take them out without any haste and tell me to wear them, and then ask me to put them on. Don’t worry. If she is not that kind of pervert, I will definitely not obey her.
She had a small flaw in the past. Because of her weight loss and dieting, she had some symptoms of hypoglycemia. She would get flustered and suffer from sweating. Women tend to lose energy when they are in power, but the last time I saw her, she had no energy. It seems that the weight loss is either in place or successful. I came back from Vancouver not long ago. I think the business must be very good. I heard from the locals in Vancouver that he is also a very good combat player. I don’t know if it is just a rumor I heard from the house in Toronto. I left a big girl from Beijing to live with the Persian cat, who is also a very good companion. Because the Persian cat returns to China, if she comes back, I will write a separate
summary for her. Overall, her appearance and figure are already very good. His personality is also relatively cheerful. Generation after generation, he is a god.

The last opening poem is the origin poem of “A Dream of Red Mansions“, which expounds the bitter laws of the world. The real pain is indescribable and sometimes can only be expressed in a seemingly absurd form. It seems to be full of absurdity, but every word is bloody and painful. They all say that I am obsessed with my children’s personal affairs, but who can understand my true intentions? It seems like an ordinary thing, but it\“s hard for anyone to understand what it means. The more you experience it, the more you will understand it.
There are also many old ones who have stopped writing because they are no longer there for fear of adding sadness. This is how this line of work comes and goes. Many people, many things, little sisters are separated and reunited, and there are many stories waiting to be recalled~ Now I also As soon as I start writing, I will share it with you all. If you have any questions or want to know anything, you can ask me. I will answer it when I have time. If not, you can just wait. I do
n’t know if you would like to read a single article with simple and crude ratings or a collection of memoirs like mine. I\“ll post what you think next, or if you like it, I\“ll write erotic articles or other styles~ Oh haha~ Since I\“m back, I\“ll let you experience what it means to eat too much and be full~!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:43 , Processed in 0.111880 second(s), 22 queries .