找回密码
 立即注册

fuka@temptation分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-22 06:04:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
fuka@temptation分享一个多伦多私做体验报告

As long as I have nothing to do, my sperm will come to my brain, and I will go shopping in 747. Once I go to 747, I won’t be able to stop. It’s as addictive as a drug. After shopping around, I still choose Fuka. Although I have visited several times, it’s different every time. It’s very difficult to make phone calls. Make an appointment soon.
F The photo is of me with slight beautification. She has worn all the clothes in the photo once. It is not plastic surgery, but a slap face because she is relatively small. She has pretty features, long hair, and no aura of prostitution at all. She is like my lover and girlfriend. Neutralization gives me what I want. Age is in late 20s and 30s!
B. She is petite and exquisite, with a slim waist and arms. She is about 160cm tall. She has no tattoos or scars. Her skin is very white and her body is smooth. She probably doesn’t exercise much at ordinary times. She is not a bodybuilding figure. She is thin and has small breasts that are purely natural. The nipples are the size of beans and are a little pink, and the nipples stick out when you lick them. The only thing is that the butt is a little smaller, but it doesn\“t affect me from behind, so I can fuck her quickly!
S\“s service is different every time I see her. She is surprised and happy, and she dances. The upside-down flute is her specialty. My purpose is to play with her with different toys. Even 90 minutes is not enough, and I will lift the gun when she reacts. I got on the horse and started fucking. Every time after I finished fucking, I had to give the girl a blowjob, and the flute felt very comfortable. This time, I was pleasantly surprised when the girl grabbed my dick at the door and said that she still had more to say. She was still unsatisfied. She knelt on the ground and took out my dick. Secondly, when he licked me at the door, the stimulation was both surprising and joyful! Come again next time!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 05:03 , Processed in 0.115581 second(s), 22 queries .