找回密码
 立即注册

Sandra@ElevenGarden分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-20 22:17:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sandra@ElevenGarden分享一个多伦多援交体验报告

I have nothing to do these days and wanted to date some schoolgirls. However, the time I made the date that day didn’t match up with the student time at 11. The boss recommended this Sandra, saying she had just graduated and was very good-looking, so let’s go and try it.
F: 7.8 I have to say that appearance is my thing. I’m a little surprised. Very gentle and three-dimensional. Oval face, big eyes, high nose bridge, very beautiful eyes. I have gentle eyes. Visually, I’m about 24 years old. The photo is fake.
B: 7.5. My skin is very white. I can use snow white to describe my height. I’m about 165, and my body and leg ratio is 46. A bit like a girl with chopstick legs, she is a very thin type, but her breasts are very big. She feels like real breasts and can\“t touch the fat around her waist.
S/A: 7 She took her little hand and led me to take a shower. At first, it was a bit awkward to stand facing each other. When she came up to me and stretched out her hand to apply shower gel on my back while squirming, I knew that this girl must be letting go. Then I responded to her flirtatious gesture, hugged her to take advantage, and then reached down to grab her beautiful buttocks. , and continued to reach in to tease her sister. The girl touched my hard cock and squatted down to give me a blowjob.
After going back to the room, my sister stuck out her tongue and roamed all over my body. After licking my ears and licking my bottom, my anus was not arranged properly. Then the girl hugged me tightly and we changed positions and lay down. She put on the condom and inserted my cock into her sister. We held her like this for half an hour. When I got tired, my sister would climb up and help me remove the bullet. Shake them all out
repeat: Wait until I complete all tdl
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:56 , Processed in 0.086649 second(s), 22 queries .