找回密码
 立即注册

Apple@私做分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-20 14:04:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Apple@私做分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告

Face: The photo is of a real person and is slightly obscured, but judging from the environment, it can be seen that the real person looks about 20 years old. She has big eyes, double eyelids, a tall nose, and a bit of technology. The skin on her face is good, and she is not the kind of dress with heavy makeup. I can\“t say she looks stunning, but I can\“t fault her for looking like the young woman next door.
Body: I\“m about 160cm tall barefoot, and weigh about 100 pounds. My real breasts are D. The breasts are pretty good, full, and soft. The nipples are pink. There are no scars or tattoos on my body. I haven\“t shaved them.
Service: When I got to the room, my clothes were still there. I held and played with my big breasts for a while without taking them off. (In my humble opinion) it feels better to play with bras above D and above than taking them off. When I was in SF2, he had a very service-oriented personality. He would ask how the water temperature was and then wash my dick. He was very gentle and fearful of hurting me. After soaking, I squatted down and ate the WF without any teeth before rinsing it off. It felt very comfortable. After she came out, I asked her to continue wearing low-cut underwear and black stockings, and started to do her routine BLS roaming bbbj. Her oral sex was very interesting. She was the kind of person who took my glans in her hand and spit on it and then took it into her mouth ( It was quite sexy, and it felt like a European and American AV. I was deep-throated but not too much. After a while of oral sex, I asked her if she could do a footjob. I put babyoil on my dick and wiped it away with my black stocking feet. I kept rubbing the glans with my soles. , In fact, the curvature of the soles of women’s feet is very beautiful. I like to appreciate it like this, with one foot holding the other and rubbing my dick lowly. I started putting on the condom without doing sex, and then I noticed the mirror in the room. It was relatively far away, so I inserted it one after another. I held the big ass and pushed it for a while, and I was very good at cooperating. I opened the butt wide and didn\“t hide. After the girl went on CG for a while, I changed to missionary and touched the stockings and pinched her feet. The big breasts were shipped. I took a shower in about 10 minutes and then left after touching my breasts for a while. In summary, this woman\“s breasts are the highlight. They look and feel good, and the service is responsive, although I think she gave a footjob. You may be a newbie but you listen to me and are willing to try it (I know the footjob position is tiring). The price/performance ratio is good, btw it would be perfect if there was a mirror next to the bed in the room.
Damage: $280/45mins.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:52 , Processed in 0.092489 second(s), 22 queries .