找回密码
 立即注册

Ria@BananaShop分享一个多伦多私家体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-20 06:14:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ria@BananaShop分享一个多伦多私家体验报告

Recently I have heard from several wolf friends that Ria is good, so I have to go find out.

Face/7.5, you can tell it’s her from the photo, 26-7, the real person’s face is thinner and should be slightly plastic surgery, the eyes are big, the hair is the same as the photo, short brown hair, a bit Japanese, brother noon mentioned that she looks like Xu Zishan , I feel a bit like Kimijima, with a skinny face and sharp eyes. She doesn’t look at me much, but every time she looks at me she looks sharp, as if I’ve done something bad, haha.

Body/8, slender waist and long legs with a pair of E-cups, tsk tsk. Compared with her big breasts, her butt is not as perky, but it is also elastic and fleshy when you hold it. Her hands and feet are very beautiful and well maintained. , I didn’t see any tattoos, and my skin was very smooth. She said her skin had been a little dry recently, which I thought was okay. Besides, the climate in Canada still feels dry to me after coming here for more than ten years, let alone the Taiwanese girl who just came here.

Service & Attitude/7.5, This girl is slow to warm up. You may feel a little cold at first, but just chat with her and make a few jokes and you\“ll be fine. I made an appointment for half an hour, and it was the normal process. I took a shower very carefully. There was no water flute, but she used her body to rub against me. She is afraid of the cold, so when I got into bed, I held her in my arms for a long time, but she didn’t move. I thought she was sleepy, but she said, “Have you hugged me enough?“ Hahaha. The blowjob was very intimate and very gentle. After licking it for a while, I said it would be better to switch to me. Her body is quite sensitive. She started to feel it when I was still roaming around her upper body. When it came to DATY, she became even more She was immersed, and her body was trembling slightly. I saw that she had nowhere to put her hands, so I grabbed her and kissed her hand while touching her sister. Her immersed expression really made me horny. She She seemed to notice that I was staring at her, and suddenly smiled shyly. I felt that the time was almost up, so I put on the condom directly. Her bottom was very tight, and she reacted very strongly when I thrust, especially her I like the scream very much. It’s really like an AV actress. It hits my soul without even a scream. I really like this kind of sound, and I didn’t last long before I ejaculated. In addition, I would like to add that at the beginning she only had LFK, and later she got DFK after she became more involved, so fellow wolf friends, when looking for her, it is recommended to proceed step by step and take your time.

All in all, it\“s definitely worth a try with this look and figure and this price.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:40 , Processed in 0.083761 second(s), 22 queries .