找回密码
 立即注册

Yummy@湿乐园分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-17 17:40:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yummy@湿乐园分享一个多伦多援交体验报告

Face: The photo is a photo of me after microdermabrasion. The real person looks about 33-35 years old. The girl has a wide forehead, big eyes, a high nose and a fleshy tip. The mouth is neither thin nor thick. She looks like a middle-aged woman and has an average appearance. She can\“t be said to be very beautiful, but she looks comfortable, just like the ordinary wife next door.
Body: She is about 165cm tall and 115 pounds. She has real breasts and is very big. She has EorF. Her big breasts are the most natural and droopy among the big-breasted girls I have played with. The areolas are not big and the nipples are small. The two breasts are not like that. Dry but very plump. There is no fat on the limbs but a little belly. The skin is neither white nor dark and has a normal color. No tattoos are seen. The lower part is not shaved but has been repaired.
Service: He picked me up as soon as he entered the door, took my hand, took me to the room, helped me take off my clothes, and kept grabbing my lower body with his hands. SF2 is very good at flirting, and covered my body with lotion. His hands kept rubbing my lower body, almost holding my dick. There was writing on her butt, and she knelt in the water for 5 minutes. After she got to bed, she put on sexy underwear and stockings. She asked me to lie down and started stepping on me with her stockings feet. After roaming and licking my back, she directly put her facesit on my face and asked me if I wanted to lick it. I nodded and sat down. After it came down, there was no peculiar smell, and there was really a lot of water. I was already wet before I even licked it. Then I started to have sex. I couldn’t say anything about my oral skills. There was a lot of saliva. I was good at sucking. After licking it for a few times, I would deepthroat it, and then I sucked it. She took my dick and slowly circled it under me to eat, and asked me to raise my butt. She started to rim me. After a while, she went down to lick my balls, and then she sucked both of our balls into her mouth at the same time (first experience). After a while I asked if I could pussyslide and she nodded. I lay on her back with her hands on the ground and slid her labia back and forth. After putting on the condom, she said I don\“t need to move yet. She rode up and started cunting. She was very good at rocking. Then she switched to cuffing from behind. She spanked the big ass a few times and then took back the initiative. She switched to me as a missionary, holding it with one hand and eating it with the other. She also licked my ears while having big breasts. She agreed that I would use babyoil to drip on her breasts and play with it. When I switched to Doggy, I dripped it on her butt again. When I felt like it was about to come, I pulled it out, and she actually squirted... She knelt down and finished with BBBJ and CIM. To sum up, I have tried several others from her and previous ones. Although Yummy’s appearance is not outstanding and not as good as them, but in terms of service, she can be regarded as top. The price/performance ratio is good. I will Repeat
Damage: $350/1h (rim+cim included)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:37 , Processed in 0.117346 second(s), 22 queries .