找回密码
 立即注册

Mimi@Flowers520分享一个多伦多私家体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-16 01:38:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Mimi@Flowers520分享一个多伦多私家体验报告

The weather suddenly cooled down, so I warmed up with hot pot. I had a full meal and had nothing to do. I browsed the forum and saw a new member Mimi from Flowers520. The photos looked quite elegant. I asked via text message that I had some free time, so I decided to give it a try.

F: 6.8 The face is not shown in the photo, but there is a P-picture, but you can tell it is the person from the hair and eyes. She looks good, and she looks a bit exotic like a Xinjiang person. A standard oval face, with big and lively eyes, double eyelids, and relatively light makeup. She has brown hair, slightly longer than in the photo. There was no sign of any movement on his face. Visual assessment of 23-24 years old

B: 7.0 The figure is not as thin as in the photo. It feels a little fleshy and has no belly. It falls into the category of well-proportioned. Height 160cm, C cup, it looks technological but pretty well made, pink and small nipples. Skin is smooth and fair. The little sister has shaved her head.

S/A: 7.5 As soon as you enter the door, you can see her wearing a white suspender pleated skirt in the dim light. The first impression is that she is clean. Immediately, she gave him a big hug warmly, breaking the strangeness between the two when they first met. She took the initiative to start a conversation about her recent life. Being lively and cheerful will prevent you from feeling the same sense of restraint that many other girls have when they first start out. Simple mouthwash, SF2, is quite natural. My sister is always smiling and very well-behaved. Because I just had a full meal, I felt a little sleepy after eating. Let the girl wake up her sleeping little brother with BJ. The skill was quite good, it was silky smooth and had a certain amount of suction. It was a bit hard to take deep throat, so I didn\“t force her. She sucked it patiently and after enjoying it for a few minutes decided to put on a condom. Starting from the missionary position, my sister looked at me and said, “Be gentle when you come in.“ I thought it was a joke. As soon as I entered the door, I rushed to ask for a hug. If you are so good at blowing, there is no need for me to cherish the beauty, so I just hit the throttle to the end! As expected , young girl\“s tight and juicy. He said to be gentle, and after forcing it in, he patted me a few times to protest, but he quickly got into the mood to cooperate, and even took the initiative to stick out his tongue and give me a sweet kiss. The moans are also natural and unpretentious and nice to listen to. After doing this for a while, I switched to my sister, took a break, and played with her breasts while savoring her riding skills. Alas, I found that these girls from Vancouver are pretty good in bed. I can feel that the girl is very involved when I\“m having sex, and water keeps gushing out. After resting, I tried the train bento. My sister’s figure is more suitable for this. My sister said it was a bit unbearable. It was too deep. Brother, you can do this. In the end, she stood up and started thrusting from behind. My sister couldn\“t stand it anymore. She grabbed the sheets and her screams became louder and louder... When she finally lay on her, she was still shaking slightly, and then she turned around and put her tongue out in a daze. Into my mouth. After lying down for a while, I pulled it out. I let my sister help me clean it up and chatted some more. This time I was more immersed in playing, and I didn’t go to take a shower until the time came. My sister wasn’t impatient at all. When we said goodbye, there was another big hug at the door, which made me somewhat reluctant to leave. Enthusiastic and proactive, very cooperative, does not rush the clock, or looks at the phone.

Damage: 400/60min
R:Yes while the girl is still in Toronto. Make another appointment.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:50 , Processed in 0.089547 second(s), 22 queries .