找回密码
 立即注册

Yummy@湿乐园分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-15 16:49:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yummy@湿乐园分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告

I read the post of a wolf friend and said that the service is very good. When I clicked on the advertisement, I became proficient in all kinds of martial arts, so I joined TDL and checked.
Opening remarks: My younger brothers all say that my sister is pretty, but I don’t know that my sister is good. She knows how to care for others and how to serve others.

F:5.5-6. The photo is real and has been processed to cover the face. The naturalness of the P picture magnifies all the advantages. Personally, I feel that although she is not a pretty girl, she is still pretty and looks taller than average. My sister\“s face is a rounder oval face, fairly fair, with clear facial features. Although her eyes are not watery and her nose is high, she is very natural. The lips are not thin. The feeling of being the big sister next door. The room, although not dark, was a bit darker. Age 30+.

B:5.5-6. It should be considered a MILF figure. My sister is a Sichuan girl, and based on my experience, Sichuan girls have smooth skin and feel comfortable to the touch. Especially the skin on my sister’s calves and calves feels as cool as jade. The breasts are larger than D, E or F, with water-drop shaped real waves, which feel substantial, not soft and elastic. Duron plus breast intercourse is quite exciting, I will say this later. My sister is about 160cm tall, with some fat on her belly, not thick arms, strong thighs, slightly flat butt, and unshaved lower body. The overall feeling is that there is enough lordosis but less posterior curvature.

S/A: 9. Sajia currently only has 9 points. Sister\“s service is like the drizzle of spring, nourishing the body and heart of the Sa family.
Entering the door, my sister was wearing a black lace nightgown and the high heels in the photo. I don’t know if it’s really a regional attribute, but when I chat with Sichuan girls, I feel “Bashi” and naturally relaxed. When we arrived at the master bedroom, my sister asked me to help me take off my socks. Normally, I would undress and take off my clothes by myself. I declined and said no. I felt embarrassed because my socks smelled stinky. My sister said it\“s okay and asked me to help you, so I took off my socks. Then my sister said, help you put the water in to take a bath, so I took off the rest and went to the bathroom. My sister\“s service started from SF2. After washing the front, your sister bends down and gives you a BBBJ. Then she deepthroats you so deeply that you can feel her little tongue tapping your dick. After blowing for a while, she washes the back and inadvertently pushes a big wave against your back. After washing, my sister bows her head again and directly gives you RIM, from bottom to top, teasing the anus. Sajia\“s heart trembled. It turned out to be the best thing like water. Water moisturizes things silently. He summed it up in two words, “Fuck“. After washing, my sister went out first to get you a bath towel and wipe your back.
After drying off and returning to the master bedroom, my sister asked how many times she wanted to do it. Men, Sajia has set a 1hr schedule. No matter whether it is possible or not, of course it will be 2 times. If it is possible, 3 times will be fine. My sister smiled and said she would try her best to cooperate. My sister took us to stand in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror and gave me a BBBJ from the front, one shallow, two deep, three deep throat, four kisses, five licks, six throat tremors, no tooth feeling, quite amazing. Looking at my sister in the mirror, she is kneeling down and licking her every move with full skill. Well, it feels so good. Then your sister asks you to turn your back to her, grabs your butt and starts RIM, kneeling and licking from bottom to top, again and again, then circles your ass with her tongue, and finally pokes your ass one after another. . Well, it feels so good. Then your sister will ask you to put one foot on the edge of the bed. After a while, she will move from your crotch to your front, and then give you a BBBJ. Wow, at this time I couldn\“t help but hold my sister\“s head with my hands, and in time with her rhythm, I moved her towards my dick step by step. Then sister holds your dick in her hand and gives you a T-bag. Looking at the image in the mirror, enjoying the stimulation of body feedback. Well, it feels so good.
Lying face-up on the bed, your sister starts to kiss and lick Sajia\“s breasts. Her cheerful tongue is dancing with your erect nipples. During this period, her bouncing tongue will wander around the edges of your armpits. Then comes the BBBJ on the bed. As always, your erect tree will be extremely hard. My sister\“s posture is very particular. Her butt will “deliberately“ face the floor mirror, teasing yours with her unobstructed view of her lower body. Eyes, you can slap her butt and scratch it with your hands to make yourself see more clearly. Then my sister will perform a handstand blow flute for you. It doesn\“t take long and it\“s fun. After that, I straighten my body and ask you to hold up both of my thighs. It feels like a missionary position. Then I give you RIM + BBBJ. The speed of BBBJ increases. It feels like being fucked by my sister. I almost can’t control it and will cum. Out. Afterwards, my sister turned her back to me, applied some lubricant, put my dick in place, made a pussy slide for me, then lay on my legs, kissing and licking the insteps and soles of my feet. This experience was quite novel. Her legs were in a kneeling position, and Sajia could just touch her sister\“s calf, which felt very comfortable. I was already hard by the BBBJ just now, and now I’m rubbing it for a while. Sajia needed to attack, so he chose the Doggy position to output wildly.
Afterwards, my sister asked you to lie down, and she massaged your back without stopping. After massaging for a while, my sister asked you to stick your butt up, and then helped you RIM. Wow, Sajia thought to herself, sister, you are really dedicated and take good care of me. After RIM, (your dick is already hard, and Sajia usually doesn’t recover that quickly, hey, he’s getting old.) My sister lies with her head outside the edge of the bed, spreads some lubricant on her big breasts, and fucks you upside down. Breast intercourse, I raise my head a few times during tit intercourse, and then I give you RIM. Wow, this will directly stack buffs for you. One moment I have tit-fuck, the next I have BBBJ penetration, and the next I have tit-fuck again. Sorry for my lack of words, I don\“t know how to describe the pleasure of being so slutty and sexy. Sajia needs to release, erupt, and vent. It\“s a pity that the second child is not up to par now, that kind of soft and hard, soft and hard. Finally, the sister said, you lie down, BBBJ plus her high-frequency uninterrupted hand speed, finally CIM directly into the sister\“s mouth. Wow, the world has become quiet. Only Sajia is left gasping for air on the bed. She will probably enter sage mode in the next two days. Finally, my sister said, help me put in the water to take a bath, and prepare bath towels and wipe your back for you along the way.

Damage: 350/hr. Maybe time really expands. A 1-hour service feels like it lasted 1.5 hours. My sister is really nice.

Repeat: I’m a bit confused whether I will or not. There are too many TDLs, but this trip is definitely worth it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:40 , Processed in 0.108667 second(s), 22 queries .