找回密码
 立即注册

Samantha@Dream4U分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-14 16:50:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Samantha@Dream4U分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告

F: Real photos, the facial features of the real Internet celebrity are more obvious and intense than the outline in the photo, the big eyes have eyeliner and eyelashes, the nose is straight and good-looking, the MM said that she had done it before, and she told me the price and I was shocked. The dance is indeed top-notch workmanship, haha, no sense of style, long dark brown hair, good quality, she looks like a fun-loving nightclub hottie or a Douyin internet celebrity, she is indeed a genuine fitness internet celebrity, around 23-24

B: 165 , the breasts are pretty good with a D, they should be really comfortable in the hand, although not as soft as Kasia, somewhere between Valentina and Kasia. The nipples are darker in color, and there is a body photo from the back so what you see is what you get, with a slim waist and hips. She\“s really strong and has a handful of lean meat. She has a flat belly with abdominal muscles and a navel nail. The girl said she tans after working out, so her skin tone is darker. Personally, I feel she\“s somewhere between Kwan Eun-na and Beyoncé. Anyway, it\“s not. Fair, shaved below, darker color with running water, white manicure on hands, smooth skin, no tattoos.

S/A: The girl said she was lazy and got up late. When she went there, it was already late, and she said I was the first customer. , it doesn’t matter if you see a real person being lazy or not, because she is really beautiful, I just need to be more diligent, haha titter.gif . A Sichuan girl of mixed British and Sichuan origin. She is not very old so she still behaves like a child. She does not have much experience and is not very skilled. She is ordinary GFE, DFK, SF2. She asked Shui Xiao to do it very hard. She dried her body and went to bed to lick her nipples. Sensitive, the BBBJ is toothless and the wrapping feeling is so strong that it is almost shipped. I put on the missionary and grabbed the big breasts and added DFK. I grabbed the pillow and the sheets and it became more exciting. I turned the doggy over and looked at the full-length mirror, grabbing the slim waist and patting the butt. The whole process was changed. The posture is very cooperative, and the final mission of the girl is shipped normally. It would be better to be able to answer calls throughout the process and be more proficient in the business process.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:36 , Processed in 0.088980 second(s), 25 queries .