找回密码
 立即注册

kity@私做分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-14 08:25:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
kity@私做分享一个多伦多援交体验报告

【Big Breasts Kitity】

Location: Very convenient, in Markham, parking is also very convenient.

Pic: The advertising photo can be confirmed to be that of the person, or it has a Photoshopped

face: the face is long and thin, does not look like plastic surgery, the mouth is not big, double eyelids, the age looks to be around 26 or 27 years old, long hair, the appearance is a bit coquettish That category.

Body: Height is about 1.65 meters, slim figure, no obvious belly, the breasts are probably D cup, I can’t tell whether they are real or

not. Service: I saw a girl in a SPA room, not sure if she is I still work somewhere else. I have never tried a Vietnamese girl before, but I have read a lot of reports about Chinese and Vietnamese brides. I saw that the girl’s skin was different from what I expected. It was quite white. After chatting for a long time, I found out that the girl’s Chinese and English They are all good, much better than ordinary girls, and the girl\“s attitude is also very friendly. I took off my clothes, and the girl took my hand and washed my hands and rinsed my mouth together. During the shower, she would use her breasts and hands to make various teases. I told the girl , I really like her Vietnamese-style coquettishness. The girl squatted down and gave her a passionate flute in the water. After taking a shower and drying her body, the girl came into her arms and hugged me. I was not polite, moved her hands up and down, and lay on the bed. After that, the girl first kissed the front with her tongue, and then asked me to turn over. A numb feeling came from my back. I felt so comfortable. Then the girl worked hard and started to attack the key parts. The girl\“s oral skills were still good. Not bad, there is saliva, no tooth feeling, put on the condom and get into the main scene, the girl is also fully involved, I jokingly said, she is like a little sex fighter, no matter lying down or sitting on top, the girl is the same The girl was high-spirited and worked very hard to cooperate in different positions. Of course, this was also due to her long legs, which facilitated unlocking different positions. In the end, during the fierce thrusting on the bed, both parties gasped. The sound ended the battle.

Attitude: Serious and cooperative.

The main highlights are, long legs, fair skin, and good service
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:51 , Processed in 0.107598 second(s), 22 queries .