找回密码
 立即注册

Cathy@Temptation分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-13 07:58:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Cathy@Temptation分享一个多伦多私做体验报告

Do you miss me~little brothers~! That\“s right, it\“s me. Your little Cao Mu Ma kid is here. How are you all doing lately? Is the chicken hard?
There is something interesting about this forum. Last time I wrote half of my post because I was too sleepy, so I saved it to continue writing next time. I clicked Save Draft and then I saw that everyone started to write comments to me
and me. My friends are all confused. Is this save draft function not suitable for low-level players like us? This also explains why my 2023 article was posted inexplicably last time. It should be the same problem. So last time the group members noticed my 2023 post, don’t panic. I re-wrote it. This makes me have to finish writing in Word on the computer and then post it. This article is good. Speaking of which, my weakening body has become more and more obvious. I had 1 fluid two days ago and now my waist is still good. The pain is that feeling of excruciating low back pain when I wake up in the morning. Regarding my current situation, to use the words in (Zhou Chu Removes Three Evils), “time is running out~“ I came out to play with the routine formula last week, but I found a girl who has a lot of time at noon and I like to play well. She is either busy or has gone out to eat. She is not working and is on vacation. Has her business become much better after writing a post recently? I hope this will bring about a good relationship between my little sisters and me. I sincerely wish them a prosperous business.
This time I plan to check out the “new store“. Maybe it is new to me. After all, the store has been around for a long time. Although there are not many people, there are quite a lot of celebrities. This is my first time to visit them. The people at home, Temptation store, have also posted private works for the ladies respectively. I don’t read reports very much, but people who like to write reports generally browse the forum reports to see who has more reports recently, which should be considered more popular. Well, let me pick out one or two articles and read them. I felt that there were quite a lot of reports on FUKA some time ago. I also wanted to make a date to see how it went, but the store directly told me that I couldn’t date. Why is it so popular? Or maybe I\“m a newbie and I don\“t have priority. Old customers are given priority. I don\“t understand. But it seems there\“s nothing I particularly like. I just follow the old rules and just find a restaurant and rush around without thinking. I\“ll make a decision immediately and ask who\“s free to tell me if Cathy is okay. Is there anything else? Why not? Men can\“t say no. I made an appointment at this address. I won\“t mention it. It\“s my little sister\“s house because I borrowed a house and went out to help. Or it\“s not easy to find a good location in these stores. It\“s really difficult and troublesome. If it\“s really not good. You can ask the little sisters if there is any way. Sometimes there will be surprises.

If you don’t agree with me, I will rate it

F: 5.5-6. I don’t think the appearance is outstanding. At least I don’t look back when I walk on the street. I think the photos of the store The angle of the photo is considered to be more realistic. The angle chosen is relatively good. Oval face shape, single eyelids, no sense of technology. Visually, the age is not very large. I personally think that between 22 and 23 years old, 25 years old is definitely not this age, and girls are relatively young. Through communication, I found out that she is from a prestigious school in Vancouver and is only in her sophomore year. She is really young. Compared with an old brother like me, she is indeed a young sister. She can have the air of a young and lively girl. The breath does not smell like dust ~

B: 7-8 The breasts are quite big. F should have a little bit of av JULIA\“s breasts are plump and saggy, but her body is more plump. I don\“t mind that much, but prefer the fleshy skin of girls. She is relatively fair and smooth, which is the standard characteristic of a young girl. Her skin feels good, her breasts and butt are fleshy, and it feels comfortable to touch. There is a small flesh on her belly.  

S: 6-7. She has WF in the shower. After washing, she is quite serious and rides directly on the bed. I like this about DFK on her body. She is in place throughout the whole process. It feels more like GFE and is more open. The little sister has nothing particularly eye-catching in the whole process. It is a relatively good position to do it from behind. If you like DFK, it can be done in various ways. The highlight of the position is that the oral sex has no teeth, it feels slow and comfortable, but it is not the level that can blow you out. The moans in bed are not too loud, it feels more natural, but the sound is quiet.

A: 8-9 She is talkative and good at chatting. Even if she is chatting with me, I rarely get involved in her conversations. She likes to discuss her thoughts and life and share anything interesting about her life with others and will never be left alone. She is like a little girl who is chattering around you and does not dislike me. I think I like it very much, and the emotional value is in place.

To sum up, I would say that the childlike face and big breasts are not too much. I like young school girls with big breasts and dfk. The emotional value is high. This can be regarded as a one-shot. People with good looks and doggy figures can bypass breast slaves. No brainstorming
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:57 , Processed in 0.109958 second(s), 22 queries .