找回密码
 立即注册

浪浪@私做分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-12 23:37:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
浪浪@私做分享一个多伦多援交体验报告

It’s been a while since I’ve been out and about, and the overwhelming number of advertisements in 747 is dizzying. After reading a few private comments, it seems that Langlang has become quite popular recently, and other wolf friends in the forums have rated her pretty well, so I went surfing with a little excitement and had a good time surfing. The appointment went smoothly, and parking on the roadside of the apartment was also convenient. I arrived at the door on time, and when I saw Lang Lang, I opened the door gently and was greeted at the door. Not much to say, let’s just give the score.

F: 7.0 The photo is of her, slightly photoshopped. I imagined that Lang Lang had an uninhibited face, but in reality she looked like a young woman, estimated to be about 30 years old. She has an oval face, big eyes, and the charm of a young woman and sister-in-law under her brown shawl hair. Langlang looks quite comfortable when she smiles. If you cover the lower half of the face and just look at the eyes and eye sockets, you look a bit like Ruby Lin. Brothers with facial expressions can rush.  

B: 6.5 I like tall girls, and Langlang is about 163cm tall. This is the part that detracts from her in my eyes. Fortunately, her E Cup breasts are real and not saggy, which makes up for her lack of height. The overall figure is well-proportioned, without a belly, the legs are slender, and the skin is white and silky. If you wear high heels and walk on the street, you will have a certain rate of turning heads. Her breasts are the highlight, they are really surging, there is no sense of technology, they are full of real strength, the breasts are straight and elastic, I can\“t hold one hand. Most of the focus of this experience was not on the sex, but on her breasts.

S: 6.5 I don’t have any special requirements or pickiness about the service. Normal SF2 and BBBJ are all done very well. I\“m not interested in DFK, 69, or DITY, so I didn\“t ask or request them. Generally speaking, as long as it is not too much, Langlang will do her best to meet your requirements, and she cares about your feelings. No matter what position or posture, there is a way to have an affair with the sister-in-law and the young woman, and to be attracted by the sister-in-law. The feeling of care and concern. If I set up a factory in the future, the product will be called Langlang brand sanitary napkins - taking care of you all the way. .

A: 7.5 must be given a high score. To be honest, I have found many private girls over the years, and Langlang is the only one who treats her customers gently. She said she was a girl from the north, but during the conversation, when she was passionate, and when we chatted afterwards, she was more like a girl from Jiangsu and Zhejiang. She spoke very softly and was considerate. Saying “It\“s not easy for you men to make money to support your family, come and relax“ made me let go of the fatigue of the day. I thought that if my wife or girlfriend could be so reasonable, I would go out and have sex. And it was a little after the appointment time, but she didn\“t rush me. When she was about to go out and put on her shoes, she said softly, “No rush, no rush, take your time.“ This made me want to say in my heart, I will come see you next time.

Easter egg afterward: Before going out, she saw her roommate coming out of the bathroom. Damn it, there was actually another beautiful young woman in this room. She had big breasts and a tall body. Damn it, I didn\“t tell you earlier. Langlang said she could fly with her roommate. Unfortunately, the money is limited and the financial resources are not enough. In order to experience her and her roommate\“s young woman having sex next time, work hard and save money.

Cost: 45Min $220 +$20 Tips (This price is very conscientious in the current market, and the price/performance ratio is quite high)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:33 , Processed in 0.088560 second(s), 22 queries .