找回密码
 立即注册

星星,芽依Mei@甜心honey分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-11 14:28:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
星星,芽依Mei@甜心honey分享一个多伦多援交体验报告

I saw the Star @ Sweetheart honey

advertisement as soon as it came out. I was very interested in the description above. I also saw that the new girl’s address was in a brand new apartment in Scarborough. Since the old driver’s Google Maps have been circling the Warden Hwy7 area for a long time. , it almost defaults to that being the old wolf’s home, hahahahaha, no matter what, I have to give it some new coordinates.

The appointment went very smoothly. When I arrived, I found that parking was very convenient. There were many parking spaces on the roadside and a large parking lot next to it. Entering was also very smooth. It is an independent unit on the first floor. There is only one unit down the stairs, which is very concealed. , there is no access control security, and there is no need to wait for the elevator. Add points.

When I opened the door and saw a tall girl with a nice smile, I felt very good and satisfied at first.

Face: 6.25 points. The girl is not a beautiful girl. She has an average face. The photos in the advertisement are real photos. The girl opens the door at three o\“clock wearing the same style as in the advertisement. The photo has a beautiful face. The girl is cute, with a round face and not too big eyes. , single eyelids, a somewhat sluggish nose, a big mouth, not thick lips, and two small dimples at the corners of his mouth when he smiles. Teeth are very white. My age looks very young and immature, I feel like 19 or 20. When I asked the girl, she said she was 20 years old. Now that you are an adult, you can rest assured. Hahahahaha.

Body: 7.0 points, height 170-172, long legs, breasts not very big but very firm, probably 34 small C, a little larger than B cup. Real breasts, the areola color is very light, and the lower part is completely hairless. The little white tiger looks very beautiful, and the little sister is a steamed bun B with the shape of a sky, pink and tender, and looks very appetizing. The body is thin, no belly, no tattoos. Skin is white and firm.

Service and Attitude: 8.0 points. The girl is very shy and very cooperative. She has been having sex since she took off her clothes. So the old driver turned on the beast mode and stripped the girl naked with one hand. Blocking his sister with his chest and his hands, the old wolf swallowed his saliva and immediately threw the girl to the ground. He opened Brother Kato Taka\“s golden finger and started to play with the girl\“s bun. After a while of various kneading and bucking, the girl\“s face turned red. , I climaxed while trembling all over, but it was a pity that I couldn\“t squirt. The old driver hadn\“t opened yet, but the girl had an orgasm first. Who\“s toying with whom, my mom. Then the fun continued in the bathroom. The girl rinsed me off and then started BJ at my signal. The BJ technique was not particularly superb, but the girl really responded to my requests. She licked my balls when I asked her to, and deepthroated her when I asked her to. He obediently put his hands behind his back to deepthroat me. Even though his throat was stuck repeatedly, he still made sexy deepthroat sounds. He would not stop until the girl told him to stop. I felt like he was definitely an obedient sex slave. Too over the top. After going to bed, the girl was very serious about the poisonous dragon. She licked it very carefully and kept asking kimoqi. The poisonous dragon was stuck in her throat for a long time and deep throated her. After some foreplay, the girl was already soaked. She loved it. The girl will be wet even after having a cock, put on a condom and fuck her, the girl is very easy to fuck, as long as the pile driving is continued for dozens of times, she will have a trembling climax, her face will be flushed, and tears will come out. The old wolf can be regarded as having seen countless people, it feels She really has a super sensitive body, and it’s a real orgasm. After pulling it out, she puts it in from the rear. In the middle, she lets the girl BJ the DD that she just pulled out with a condom. The girl also swallows it in one gulp. I’m going to choke her. It’s a hard blow. The pile driving continued and the trembling continued. The girl was fucked to orgasm five or six times by the old wolf. After that, he dragged the girl to the ground and put a pillow under her butt to continue pile driving. In order to get a better effect, I posed before and after. I recorded the video on my mobile phone and it felt like it was worth the price. Hahahaha. With the girl’s consent, I also tried some light SM items such as strangulation and slapping. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the girl reached the peak again and again during the light abuse. , the girl was trembling again, and the old wolf couldn\“t bear it any longer. He quickly took off the condom and stuffed it into the girl\“s mouth and exploded. The girl waited until the old wolf finished firing, and after a few sniffs, she showed her mouth full of protein before swallowing it. At my signal, he licked the tadpole hanging from the corner of his mouth with his tongue. Oh my god, at that moment I felt like I was the male pig foot of the FC series, hahahahaha.

Damage: The 45-minute appointment was 300+200 documentary fee, and I gave a tip of 100 CIMSW. The girl was very happy to take it, and she gave me a naked show, yeah, now it’s no longer Hazika, hahahahaha.

R: It’s necessary. I have to take a few more shots before I get screwed by other wolf friends. It’s a very cost-effective meal!

Yayi Mei @天心honey

feels that Sweetheart’s Japanese food is relatively reliable recently, so I made an appointment with the mentality that I would rather make a mistake than miss it.
A brand new apartment next to Fairview Mall. Under the patient guidance of the receptionist, entering the parking lot and parking was very smooth and convenient. It is also hidden when going upstairs without having to go through the security guard. It has good reviews.
The girl was a little slow to open the door, and I struggled a little for ten seconds before entering. Fortunately, I didn\“t meet anyone. After entering the room, I saw that the young lady had a text to educate the girl. The girl also bowed to me and had a very good attitude.

Face: 6.5 The first photo on the website looks a bit like a fake, but the second photo is completely incomparable. I’m not sure if it’s the real photo. She’s a relatively ordinary-looking girl, about 22 or 23 years old, with short hair, a pointed face, and small eyes. , No upturned nose, small mouth. The overall appearance is relatively pleasing to the eye.

Body: 6.5, height 153-155, very petite, suitable for holding in a train lunch style, small breasts, 32B cup, no technology. The body is slender, and the whole body is smooth and hairless. No tattoos.

A and S: 7.0 She doesn’t know English at all and can only speak a few simple words. It is difficult to communicate. Fortunately, she has body language throughout the whole process and is submissive. I just pressed her down for BJ at the beginning of SF2. She basically did whatever I asked. I didn’t have any complaints, nor was I unhappy. I kept smiling all the time. I was very stuck in deepthroating but I tried my best to do it. Even if it got stringy several times, I still continued. I would never stop until I was told to stop. I feel like this is an absolutely obedient Japanese girl. RIM is also very serious. I have to direct almost every process before proceeding to the next one. To be honest, I feel pretty good, hahahahaha. I started to put on the condom, and I only used two movements, one in the train bento position, and one in the doggy style. She clamped me tightly in the train bento position without any effort on my part, but after ten minutes I was still covered in sweat. I found out that her buttocks were really big, so I grabbed the two big buttocks and pounded them violently, and slapped her twice from time to time. She also made a series of screams, which was very enjoyable to listen to. In the end, he grabbed her hair and shot her in the face. The scene with protein on her face was worth the price.

Damage: 280+200 documentary fee for 45 minutes. Repeat: It seems like I’m leaving soon. I don’t know if I’ll have time before I leave. To be honest, it’s worth playing again. Before I left, I used Google Translate to tell her to call her CIMSW next time. The girl agreed, but I’m not sure if I’ll have time to return for a visit. Let’s try for it. .
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 05:40 , Processed in 0.112174 second(s), 22 queries .