找回密码
 立即注册

Lika@mae88分享一个满地可私家体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-11 00:11:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Lika@mae88分享一个满地可私家体验报告

I came to Montreal for a business trip and made an appointment with a girl from Mae\“s. This is the only Chinese place in Montreal. I have been here several times before. Today I made an appointment with this real age 19-year-old girl. I came because of this 19-year-old girl. .
When I walked in, I saw that I was really 19 years old, 1.5 meters tall, with a very childish face. I looked like a child at first glance. It can arouse animal desires. I have a flat chest, very flat, not to mention breast control. I am thin, very thin. Very thin, skinny, with a cute belly. I like to play with girls’ bellies. The steamed buns were so juicy that I ate them for a long time.
f: 7.5, the photo is real, she looks very Japanese, a bit like the heroine Ryoko Hoshi in Ultraman Ace, her glasses and mouth are curved when she smiles, I caught her kissing her wildly, it feels like Very cool
b: 6. She looks like a little girl at first glance. I believe you when you say she is 15 years old. She is not developed at all. Her breasts are very, very flat, just like a junior high school student. Her skin is rough, a bit like a white woman. The skin felt like a steamed bun. The pussy was bulging. I chewed it and stuck my tongue into the hole. The water in it was a bit like eating oysters. My belly was very fun. It was soft to the touch. It looked like a standard little girl’s figure. She wanted to use the lube, but I threw it aside. I rubbed it for a long time and touched it for a while, and it made a lot of water come out of her. The little girl was wet. Hurry, there’s plenty of water! It was very tight inside. When I inserted it all the way, she felt a slight pain. She rubbed a little below her navel with her hands, and it reached the entrance of her uterus. Hahahaha, but my gun was still an inch long and had not been inserted. I pushed it in a little. After a few strokes, the little girl felt a little pain, and I relaxed, but it was tight! Little girl hahahaha
s: 7 points for a little girl. She can’t do anything. I give her 7 points because she licked very hard hahaha. Her small mouth can barely hold my glans. The little girl is very obedient. Let me fuck you. Whatever you do, it’s great to flip and fuck
a: 9 points, very obedient! Let me do whatever you want! Turn over and fuck hard! Very well behaved! And he greeted me with a smile the whole time, which is different from other Japanese dead fish faces.
Damage 220
repeat yes is really good at letting people vent their animal desires! She looks like a little girl, fucked hard, ravaged hard, very happy!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:50 , Processed in 0.089383 second(s), 22 queries .