找回密码
 立即注册

兽兽@私做分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-10 01:27:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
兽兽@私做分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告
I have known Beast Beast for almost a year, and I have looked for her about ten times, but no report has been issued yet. I saw a post mentioning her last night, and I knew she was back again, so I quickly made an appointment to go.

F: 7.5 points. Beast Beast has a round face, big eyes, a pretty straight nose, very plump and sexy lips, and very bright eyes. The kind of electric eyes that make your heart beat faster when you look at her. Visually, she is in her late 20s, and she has the feeling of a young woman. Her face should have been medically beautified, but I am not sure if she has had plastic surgery. I have always advised her to become an Onlyfans anchor and said that I would pay to subscribe because her appearance is real. Very popular. Her advertisements use real photos, including photoshopped pictures. Personally, I prefer the photos from her previous advertisements.

B: 8.5 points. I rarely give Body such a high score, but it’s because Beast’s figure is really top-notch. She is about 162-163cm tall and has 34-E cup breasts. She has real breasts. I have checked her repeatedly many times and there is no doubt that she is a real breast. It\“s very fun to play with and feed her breasts. Her body is the same as her advertisement photos. She has a curvy front and a curvy butt. She has no belly at all. There are two small tattoos on the front and back. Her skin is firm and smooth, and there is no trace of fat on her body.

A and S: 7.0 points. Personally, I would score higher, but that’s because I’m very familiar with Beast and have friendship points. She actually looks a bit aloof because she doesn’t talk much, but actually she becomes a cool person once we get to know her better. She has a funny personality and is very funny. Chatting with her often made me laugh out loud and made me very relaxed. I even dedicated several hours to drinking and chatting with Beast Beast once, instead of going to bed (later I drank too much and became a bit sick haha) Haha) She can’t be called a Service Queen in bed, but she has everything she should have. She has a bad voice and can’t do it, but her blowjob is really good. She is very comfortable holding the pile driver. There is a mirror in front of her bed, and I just Just looking at the sexy beauty holding you in the mirror will make you feel good. Whether it\“s girl on top, doggy style, or missionary, we are never disappointed once.

D: 380+Tips in one hour Repeat: It has been almost ten times, but I will continue.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 05:41 , Processed in 0.088212 second(s), 22 queries .