找回密码
 立即注册

Charlie@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-8 06:49:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Charlie@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可援交体验报告

This post may be a bit long, so please forgive me.

I wanted to go on a sex trip last time but didn\“t get it. This time I took the chance and finally made my dream come true. I was mentally prepared to go after reading the comment about “Vincent hates me“, but I was quite pleasantly surprised. After I came out, my face was red and I was having a lot of fun.

F: 6.5. I don’t know if the red hair is natural, because the hair on my body and pubic hair are golden. If you are born with red hair, you will look older and have freckles on your face, shoulders and neck, which are normal human characteristics. The blue color of the eyes is really pretty, relatively light and clear, but it\“s a pity that the light is dim and the iris is dilated so I can\“t appreciate it properly. You can take a look at Simone Simons\“s appearance. I look a bit similar when I don\“t wear glasses. The lips are moderately thick and quite red in color, making them easy to kiss. Although the dfk is not very deep, she was quite proactive in kissing me.

B: 7.5, points are deducted for bad skin and waist not as thin as expected. The skin is indeed rough, loose and dry, incomparable to Sister Hei\“s. The legs are indeed long and beautiful. The older brother said that her buttocks are perky, but the younger brother forgot to pay attention. She has a lot of tattoos, and each one has a meaning. There is a string of words on the spine, and there is a tattoo with the word “Philosopher“ on her upper arm. It seems that she has quite a lot of ideas. The feet are beautiful and the arches are beautiful, but I still don’t like the foot shape that is too “Egyptian”. The nipples are very pink and soft, the pussy is also pink, well shaved, and the labia are relatively large and don’t smell bad.

S/A: 8. If you don’t do anything related to Anal, CIM will add 50$. Originally, I wasn’t interested in CIM because my sex friends always did it to me, but my friends and I were betting on blowjobs. This time, it’s not actually my money. So we arranged to spit the semen into my mouth after the blowjob, and she also let the lustful liquid flow between our lips. I didn’t enjoy the RIM that my old friends talked about so much because I was afraid that it would ruin the relationship if I brought it up. Moreover, when she gave me a bbbj, she didn’t take the initiative to lick it down, and she didn’t even rub my balls. The blowjob is really good, there is no tooth feeling at all, and the deepthroat is very smooth. I mixed the dick sucking, nipple licking, and hj for about ten minutes. I couldn’t hold it in any longer and gave out a blowjob. Originally, I had just finished skiing in the afternoon, and I was in a hurry to go to her place again. I was quite tired, so I didn’t think about firing two rounds, but the first one went too fast, so I hugged and chatted on the bed while waiting to reload, and planned to wait for the CD. After that, try again. Then he licked her pussy for more than ten minutes, which made her neck and face blush, but it was really difficult for her to climax, and in the end he didn\“t give her any more. I was so obsessed with licking my pussy that I didn’t pay attention to the time. When I looked at the watch, there were still ten minutes left, so I played a “game” with her and asked her to see if she could get rid of her tired and shrinking pussy in these ten minutes. When I was three centimeters back, I ejaculated again, and then she started to prepare immediately. I needed to guide her to do this part, mixing hj with bbbj, sitting facing me with her legs stretched out, and then she used her toes to rub and pinch my nipples. She felt very good in this position, and when she continued to jerk off with her right hand, she did not change hands, so her physical strength should be quite good. It should be noted that when HJ is shipped, she will reduce the force. Although this is different from the experience of many women who continue to jerk off after ejaculation until they are completely wiped out and make me scream, but this kind of experience is different. In a way that would ruin part of the climax. In the end, the “game“ challenge was successful, but neither of us had time to take a shower. Later, after wiping the jijiji, I found that my actual completion rate for this hour was 0, and I couldn\“t get enough of her! Damn it, I lost a lot!
I feel like she and I get along quite well, there is no lull in the conversation, and the communication is very comfortable. One thing that\“s weird is that she doesn\“t like having her nipples touched alone, she finds it weird, and I think it\“s even weirder that she would have this weird feeling. She only likes to have her nipples touched when her pussy and nipples are turned on at the same time. btw When I went to her place, I bought a piece of bread to satisfy my hunger. I bought one and got one free and brought her a box of floss and clams. She must have been hungry as she hadn’t eaten at 5:30 in the afternoon, so she showed no reaction to the bread I gave her. I gained some interest, and maybe it gave me extra points in my heart. When we were saying goodbye at the end, I told her that she didn\“t need to hug me because my clothes were dirty today, but she still came over and put her hand into my clothes and gave me a hug.

DMG: 1h, 270$ daily fee + 50$ blowjob + 20 tip

Repeat: Yes. This is the first girl I have a strong desire to continue exploring with her. We are a good match, and the most important thing is - After all, I haven’t had sex yet.

*She recently wore red nail polish and toenail polish, but I feel that the green style in the picture on the website suits her better.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:33 , Processed in 0.107947 second(s), 22 queries .