找回密码
 立即注册

未來@甜心honey分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-7 23:21:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
未來@甜心honey分享一个多伦多援交体验报告

Today I tried the new store Sweet Honey for the first time, and the boss strongly recommended it for the future.
The location is Markham. It is brand new. I have just moved into this building. There is no security guard at the side door and the elevator door has not been completely removed. It is my first time to go in and have a look at the building. But I guess I can\“t afford it.

Face: Really young. Visually, it looks like she is about 20 years old. The skin on her face and body is very smooth. I like it very much. The photos are real, just a bit polished. At first glance, she looks like a Japanese student girl. She doesn’t speak and just looks at her appearance. She is the Japanese girl I’ve always imagined. A typical Japanese girl. You can tell she’s not Chinese at a glance. So I was a little excited when I saw it. She has long eyes, as you can see in one of the photos. During sex, she was half-opened and closed with these long eyes. She was really horny. I praised her beauty and she hugged me DFK happily and enjoyed it.

Body: About 160cm, not skinny but pretty thin, with a visible waist and no belly. When a woman gets up, you can see the lines of her abdomen, not a lump of flesh. The breasts are not very big. If the website says C, I think they are at most a big B. They are real breasts, and the nipples will rise if you touch them gently. The size and proportion are just right, beautiful. My sister\“s lower body is shaved, and there is no smell when looking up close. It is small and tender. When I DFK her, I can hear the sound of water when I touch her sister gently with my hands. There are flower tattoos on the arms. It would be more innocent without tattoos. However, tattoos no longer mean something bad for the younger generation.

Service: I couldn’t help but talk about some of the scenes above. I don’t know if it’s because I went there early or because I was a little mesmerized by the fragrance of my younger sister. She is not the kind of person who is very enthusiastic. On the contrary, she is very cooperative with me no matter what I want. It is hard to describe. It probably means that I hold her with one hand and DFK her, and she slowly moves closer to her in my arms, looking like she is being held captive. I made her look like she was enjoying herself, and I wouldn\“t tell if it was true or false, but of course it was serious when she came out to play, at least her acting skills were perfect. Ask her to come to the mirror and have a BBJ. She feels very comfortable. She looks in the mirror and then at the real person. Both angles are beautiful. After that, I went to the bed and played with my nipples and vagina again, then put on a condom and started. She said that she was doing a legitimate job in Japan. She told me but she couldn\“t say it publicly. Wolf friends would probably tell me if they asked. I believe I\“m not that special. You just tell me. The important thing is that she didn\“t take out a menu and ask if she wanted special service. I noticed that most of the people who do this also think they are doing this in Japan. So in comparison, I think this sister’s temporary pollution level is relatively low. In the end, the man fucked her, sometimes DFKing her, and sometimes thrusting with all his strength, until the fire was full. When it was over, he didn\“t push her away, and continued to DFK her. She didn\“t help take off the condom until I pulled out myself. After that, I used too much force and had to lie down. When I hugged her, she leaned over and kissed her again. Unfortunately, if I were young, I would definitely fuck her again.

Reply: Yes, my sister said Monday was the last day. When she left, she said she would come see her tomorrow and Monday? We have made an appointment for Monday. It would be better if I could rest for a few days before meeting, but time is not available, so I have made another appointment.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:48 , Processed in 0.089598 second(s), 22 queries .