找回密码
 立即注册

小骚骚@湿乐土分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-5 08:18:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
小骚骚@湿乐土分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告

When I saw all kinds of toys in the photos, I couldn\“t help but think of being raped by a young lady, so I decided to have some sex at

hwy7 and warden, which is near the new blockhouse and can be entered directly from the small courtyard on the first floor. very convenient.

Face: In one of the photos, the face is almost completely exposed. It is definitely the person. The photo is slightly beautiful. She looks about 27-28 years old, with a small face, a pointed chin, a small nose and a small mouth, slender eyes, and long hair with bangs

. Body: Height is about 165, and the breasts are made, C+ cup, tall but not hard, no lumps. The nipples are very light in color. The young lady is relatively well-proportioned overall, neither fat nor thin, her skin is smooth, and she has no fat. There is a small tattoo on the buttocks on the back. Considering the height and body proportions, the number of heads turning should be very high when walking on the road. The lower part has been trimmed and has no smell. The little slut had a cooing voice and a hot figure, which made me go directly

to serve her: When I entered, the young lady raised her legs and kissed me gently, pulled me into the bedroom, and then pressed me on the bed while kissing me. I helped her take off her clothes, and then took my hand to help her take off her lingerie. The cock she held in my hand went into the bathroom. The young lady would apply shower gel on her breasts and push them back and forth. After cleaning them, Kneel down to perform the water flute. Since the mouth is relatively small, it feels very wrapped and the mouth is very deep without any tooth feeling. There was eye contact during this period. After coming to the bed, he started with a tongue kiss, and then started kissing from the ear to the thigh. After kissing to the thigh, the wet and hot tongue swirled between the crotch. After a simple deep throat, he turned over and started to do the service on the back. Apply nuru oil to push your breasts, especially when you push your breasts and soles, it feels very special, numbing and numbing. After pushing, I held warm water in my mouth and roamed all over my body, and then mouth sand. I prefer strong force, and the suction is very comfortable. My tongue can swirl and kiss me in my mouth. I can see the little coquettish saliva slowly flowing from the corner of her mouth. It flowed out. After the tongue kiss, he kissed her little by little. Before deep throating, he would lick and suck her balls. When deep throating, she felt very wrapped. When he felt her mouth, he would touch her lower part and make a very loud moan. Ecstasy is not artificial. An abalone grinding stick came immediately. At the beginning of the scene, the top girl was twisting her waist in ecstasy. Then she took my hand and started sucking my fingers. The saliva flowed down my fingers. She turned over and vigorously pumped the tap water to wet the sheets. She looked at the little girl in the mirror. The coquettish girl sucked her fingers and hit them hard, then she was released. The back massage afterwards was very relaxing. The whole process was very enthusiastic and non-stop, and there was no silence.

260/45mins+20
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 05:02 , Processed in 0.085510 second(s), 22 queries .