找回密码
 立即注册

Elly@ypgspa分享一个满地可援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-4 19:16:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Elly@ypgspa分享一个满地可援交体验报告

F: 6. The hair is similar to the one in the picture. The curly hair feels like it was permed, giving it a bit of a dirty brunette feel. The skin on my face is average, with a few wrinkles at the corners of my eyes and other places. The website lists me as 23 years old, but I think my actual age is in my mid-twenties. The forehead is wider and the nose is also wider, which looks similar to Eu\“s Jasmine. I forgot what color my pupils were and the environment was too dark so I couldn’t see clearly.

B: 7. I came in wearing yoga clothes and white socks. I was listed as 5\“6 but I\“m actually about 5\“8, about 1.75 meters tall. The legs are not very long in proportion to the body, and the overall body is relatively slim. The skin on the body is not bad, not very tight but relatively smooth, with a few small pimples occasionally. The breasts are not big, maybe a size B, normal sagging, soft. No visible tattoos.

S/A: 7.5. The massage lasted about half an hour. The technique was pretty good and lacked a little strength, but it still relieved fatigue after the massage. Turn over from behind and kiss the neck, corners of the mouth, lick nipples, and ears. After putting on the condom for a while, I went in from behind and thrust hard. My pussy was naturally wet and the wrapping feeling was okay, but my ass in the doggy position was not plump or upright enough. She said she cummed but nine times out of ten that was false. After finishing my massage, he continued to massage me for about ten or twenty minutes.

He talks a lot and likes to chat. He keeps asking me to take my time and don’t be in a hurry. He asks me how I like it. He tells me to just enjoy it. His attitude is really good. He keeps leading me to do this and that. It’s just a short interlude. She went out to check the time for five or six minutes. She didn\“t know what she was doing.

DMG: Room rate is 80$ + 10$, daily fee is 160$ + 20$ tip, totaling 270$, 70min

Repeat: No, the attitude is really good, but overall it doesn’t matter, there is no special feature.

*A small incident was that the time between Mr. Michael at the front desk and the girl was not well coordinated. Normally, the time would start when the girl walked in, but this time he started counting based on the time when I walked in. Moreover, the girl said that we were not in a hurry and would not charge more for overtime, but Mr. Mike was not very happy. He originally wanted to charge me an hour and a half, but after I argued with him, he only charged me an hour. After all, I ended up being overtime by more than ten minutes. minutes, so I gave him an extra ten dollars.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:39 , Processed in 0.110851 second(s), 22 queries .