找回密码
 立即注册

爱音@lycheelychee分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-2 06:47:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
爱音@lycheelychee分享一个多伦多援交体验报告

I am not very good at English. I almost rely on translator and sign language to communicate.
Face: The photo is from the photo of me in the advertisement, which is very meaningful. I look like I am in my early 20s, with a round face, big eyes, double eyelids, a fleshy nose, and a straight mouth. She is thin, and the make-up on her face is also Kawaii-style and very bright. There is no trace of plastic surgery and she smiles very cutely (but her teeth are not evenly aligned). She can be regarded as a very cute Japanese-style cute girl.
Body: Barefoot is about 155cm, weighs about 90 pounds, I think I have D-shaped breasts. I have pink nipples and a pretty small figure with big breasts but not fat. There is also a lot of meat on the butt, so I am not slim or plump overall. I have a relatively well-proportioned body shape, no fat and a small belly. . The lower part is not shaved but trimmed btwP It is very pink and the skin is quite fair with no tattoos visible.
service: After entering the door, you can feel that she is a very enthusiastic type, with a sweet smile and a warm hug. After helping me take off my clothes, she folded them carefully for me. During SF2, she was washed very carefully, and she was very quick at first. After washing it, I applied lotion on my butt and chest. I held me roaming + DFK. My breasts were very comfortable and firm when I pinched them, not saggy. He squatted down and gave me WF. As soon as he came up, he deepthroated me with the first mouthful and surprised me. The blowjob was good. After wiping it dry. I went to the bed and hugged my big white ass. I DATY it for a while without any smell and then played with the back of my breasts for a while. Then I asked her to ride 69 on my face in reverse. The bbbj had a lot of saliva. She made a very low sound when she was sucking, and her mouth was very tight. The tongue will repeatedly stimulate the horse\“s eye and then suck it around. After putting on the condom, I came to the missionary position first. It was comfortable to squeeze her big breasts and the visual effect was full when she swayed. I asked her to cg her, but her riding skills needed to be improved. The speed was a bit slow and it would not be obvious. I switched to Doggy for a while. , the bottom is really tight, and it will be shipped soon. It can be said that she is very warm and polite, but her English is really not good, so I didn\“t do too much fancy work. Her GFE was full and she needed me to guide her. She was very submissive, and with the oral sex, it was a good meal.
Damage: $220/30mins
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:40 , Processed in 0.104991 second(s), 22 queries .