找回密码
 立即注册

兽兽@私做分享一个多伦多私家体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-2 01:51:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
兽兽@私做分享一个多伦多私家体验报告

I had a lot of free time at noon today, so I made an appointment for a first date at 12 o\“clock! It feels so good to have a headshot, everyone is strong! !
Location: In the apartment opposite Fairview Mall, stop at Freshco, which is relatively simple. Then press Buzz at the apartment to go straight up. There is no security, which is good.

Let me make a conclusion first: Have you seen Matsumoto Miya\“s films? Basically, Beast is a replica of Matsumoto Miyu.

F: 7 - Real photo, around 28-30. There is some editing, but it\“s minor. She\“s quite pretty, and her temperament looks more like Matsumoto Miya in every aspect. In short, she can just subtract a little bit from Matsumoto Miya\“s appearance. Long hair, it will be tied up when blow-drying, and let down when drying, very sexy!

B: 7.5 - Mentioning Matsumoto Miya again, she is basically a replica of Matsumoto Miya\“s figure. Personally, I think her waist is a bit slimmer than Matsumoto Miya\“s. The big headlights are real, no sagging, and feel very good! The skin is smooth and there is no belly. This figure is definitely the best in the body!  

A/S: 7.5 - Some wolf friends say that Beast Beast is aloof, but I don\“t think so at all. Is it because I look like a beast in my clothes and look like a talented person? Very talkative and not cold at all. You boasted! He was sucking my dick and turning it left and right. It was so exciting! And it took a long time, and I was not lazy at all! I guess this has a physical bonus from the cannon! Wear a condom and start fucking, first the girl, feeling the vitality of the headshot again! And it was so fast that we almost missed the delivery! Stop her quickly, then get on your horse and start missionary! After a burst of output, the beast saw that I was about to come out, and screamed like a husband, while holding my head DFK. Who can bear this? I originally wanted to pull it out and shoot it on her chest, but I ended up cumming directly (with a condom)!

DMG - 220hh
Repeat: HELL YES!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:50 , Processed in 0.091107 second(s), 22 queries .