找回密码
 立即注册

Danika@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可伴游体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-1 02:38:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Danika@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可伴游体验报告

Save money:
F: 5, round face, almond eyes, plump lips, brown skin, bold facial features, acne on chin.
B: 7, big, soft, slightly saggy breasts, curves but not a sporty figure, good skin, manicure but no tattoos.
S/A: 8, enthusiastic service, excellent technology, very good gfe experience.
Repeat: But

* I originally made a 90-minute appointment with Celena from XO\“s house the day before, but it was almost o\“clock today and the store told me that she was on strike today. Then the other girls from XO\“s house were not on my tdl, so I was helpless and didn\“t want to be all over the floor. But I regretted the last day because I had to catch a flight back to China in the evening, so I looked at Danika, who was fully booked at Eu\“s house, and tentatively asked Booker if she could add me if someone canceled her appointment. I like Latina, so I wanted to have a good time before I left. It turned out that he was really nice and changed the time of another customer so that I could jump in. I would like to thank him here.

F: 5. Actually, I was quite disappointed when I opened the door. Before, my wolf friend said that she had a round face and I thought she was a cute type. But when I opened the door, it was different from what I thought. Her eyes were big almond-shaped eyes with brown pupils. The skin on the chin is not very good, the nose is also more unrestrained like that of Latin people, the lips have obviously undergone cosmetic surgery, and they are still wearing braces. The appearance and temperament are a bit like the Latin version of Hazey Haley, the one who is often ignored on tiktok. My actual age is 28, but I don’t look old, and the 25 mark on the website makes sense. Guatemalan and Quegua are mixed but more Latin style.

B: 7. I have some curves. I’m about 125lb. My butt is not very curved. I have a little fat on my belly. I feel like I don’t exercise regularly, so I don’t have a sporty figure. Her breasts should be D, but they are definitely not as big as DD. They feel similar to Gloria\“s from XO. They are slightly saggy but very soft. She likes having her breasts played with. My pussy is a relatively small and steamed pussy type. The hair is shaved off. I can’t always find my clitoris when I use my mouth. The pussy has the sour smell of pussy juice and the smell of urine. The pussy juice tastes astringent and not very slippery. It\“s quite acceptable when licked. This time, my hands and feet received a more delicate French manicure. The arches of my feet were not high, but my overall feet were quite beautiful. The skin is fairly smooth, relatively firm and healthy, and can be considered a tangy skin. No visible tattoos.

S/A: 8. A lecherous person who does not avoid having filth in his mouth. I like kissing, I like kissing very much. When we were flirting, I saw that my progress was slow and asked me if I didn\“t like kissing. I said I liked it but I was afraid that she wouldn\“t like it, so I didn\“t take the initiative. After hearing this, she just put it in her mouth. First I was very involved in LFK, and then I tentatively stuck out my tongue and she directly extended it to greet me. It was the best LFK&DFK I have ever experienced. My oral hygiene was very good and my saliva didn’t have bad breath at all. This kind of plump lips feels much better when kissed than the thin lips of white women. No wonder foreign aesthetics like sausage lips, and user experience comes first. After that, we flirted on the bed, kissed and hugged each other, and then had sex directly. The oral sex was very gentle, and I liked to use my tongue to stimulate the glans. It was very fun, and my vaginal discharge dripped onto my thighs.

After talking for a while, she asked me to thrust hard, and I told her not to rush, let’s take it slow, I want to be your “la chair” (stool is female in Spanish), but when she was riding her face, her pussy was a steamed bun. type, I couldn\“t find the clitoris with my tongue, so I changed her position with her lying down and me burying her head. After about ten minutes of oral sex, she said she had an orgasm. Although the convulsions were fake, the tears in the corners of her eyes were quite real, and they were still there. That said “I didn\“t expect this“, so it\“s not nine out of ten that it\“s just faking, it can only be said that nine out of ten it\“s just faking. Then we rode her from behind. I was the one doing the riding. I kept pushing my butt hard against her. Her pussy felt pretty good, but it was really tiring to have a woman on top of a man. During the riding, I kept lying down and kissing me. We two It was as if our mouths were welded together, and we held her tightly, and from time to time, she would put her nipples against mine.

I asked her to “split into my mouth“ but she didn\“t know how to do this, so she just stuck her tongue out and stretched it out. I fucked her tongue and sucked her saliva like a dick. In the end, I was too tired from the girl-on-guy movement and wanted to take two shots, so she gave me the first shot while stroking her mouth. She knew how to be gentle during the shot, so that the post-cum would not be uncomfortable. Then I rested for ten minutes and came to the second round. My usual posture for the second round of impotence - sitting facing me, rubbing my nipples with your toes, lubricating my hands, stroking one hand with the other and stimulating it from time to time. My balls, thighs, perineum, etc., but this was her first time playing this position, so she wasn’t too familiar with it. In the end, the second delivery experience was also very good. I haven’t researched whether to add money to CIM. I might give it a try next time.

You are a coquettish concubine, and you have no sense of shame if you are not reserved. After I gave her a blowjob, and after she finished blowjob, I immediately came over and kissed her, and I didn’t mind it either, and I didn’t mind the smell of my cock in my mouth, haha, because after all, I had been forced to eat my own semen several times. He is very involved in kissing and hugging, and he seems to be a bit flirty with m and sub attributes. He doesn\“t talk too much, but he is very comfortable in normal communication. When it is time to do business, he will never waste or delay time, and he is very efficient. She has expressed some interest in going to a striptease, which I fully support.

DMG: 260$/h + 40$ tip + 20$ tip for Booker

Repeat: Yes, the experience is very good, and she told me that she needs to do some cosmetic surgery on her chin, and it will become more beautiful over time. , then I’m quite looking forward to it. Here’s a quote: “Latinas are the Best! - Gloria @XO”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:39 , Processed in 0.092162 second(s), 22 queries .