找回密码
 立即注册

Iris@ElevenGarden分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-31 09:38:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Iris@ElevenGarden分享一个多伦多援交体验报告

Face: I saw Iris, a sister from the 11th family. She looked like a pure royal sister in the photo. The photo was not a photo of her. Her real-life appearance was similar to the photo. She had medium-length brown hair. Her facial features looked like the girl in the photo. She had big eyes and a small nose. , little cherry mouth, visually estimated to be about 21 years old.

Body: Thin and skinny, real bra cup is between B and C, pink areola, no belly and a pair of chopstick legs. My sister should be 168-170cm, so she is considered a tall girl.

Service: Pure girlfriend service, allowing me to enjoy one hour of real girlfriend time. My sister took the initiative to flirt with me and chatted with me, smiling broadly. Sf2 has water Xiao, and he will say that brother, stand back a little, I will squat down to make you comfortable. After I came out of the shower, I picked her up and threw her on the bed. She sat on the bed and continued to give me oral sex. Another 69. I saw that the little sister was very tender, so I stuck out my tongue and licked it. My sister felt it and saw that her beautiful legs were twitching. Her pimples were a sensitive part of her body. If she teased her a little more, water would come out. As expected, the student sister was tight enough, and it was more comfortable than my own masturbation. He reached out from behind, grabbed her breasts, and fucked her wildly. She screamed so beautifully that the neighbors couldn\“t hear her. My girlfriend has a strong sense of agency

. Reply: Yes.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:56 , Processed in 0.096832 second(s), 22 queries .