找回密码
 立即注册

可遇不可求的白老女人分享一个满地可伴游体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-31 09:51:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
可遇不可求的白老女人分享一个满地可伴游体验报告

In June 2023, I started to enter the industry. At that time, my eyesight was dark and I didn\“t know where to find a girl. Liszt was attracted by the photos of a beautiful young Latina girl on the Internet, and contacted her, thinking that she was a lucky woman. The advertisement claimed that he was studying in college and only worked part-time on Mondays. Upon entering, I saw that she was a Brazilian aunt in her forties. I was soft-hearted and wanted to leave but finally didn\“t.
     She is about 1.7 meters tall, has a narrow face, a strong build, energetic eyes and a confident manner.
      The skin is mousy red, and the white skin is reddened by the sun. The breasts are not big, but still have elasticity when sagging. The butt is not big and firm. The kitten is shaved and bright red in color.
      Great attitude. The muzzle is very comfortable. It was not lubricated before the meal, so it must have been prepared before the meal. Standing next to the bed, he entered her head-on while she was lying on the bed, with focused eyes. The most surprising thing was that it turned out to be very warm and compact, with constant high-intensity suction. The bag sucks very tight. As she moaned, I was mesmerized.
     Fifteen minutes later, I stretched out my hand and made a hand-turning motion. She understood it and turned over on the bed with her buttocks raised to welcome the entry from behind. She felt equally comfortable and happy. After the ejaculation, he was still reluctant to give up and thrust more than a dozen times.
       When it was over, she said thank you to me. Instead, I felt that I should thank her and say thank you very much!
        Ten-point scale: Appearance 6, Breasts 6, Body 7, Attitude 9, Vagina 9.5 I feel like I’ve met someone strange.
    She is located near Highway 40 in the middle of the city. The price is 180 for half an hour.
     A week later, I still can’t forget this feeling and miss her. I contacted him again and found out that his phone number and address had been transferred to another young fellow from Brazil. She was never found again.
      I later learned that age is not everything.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:46 , Processed in 0.086085 second(s), 22 queries .