找回密码
 立即注册

Chicago@DayNightVip分享一个温哥华鬼妹体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-29 08:47:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Chicago@DayNightVip分享一个温哥华鬼妹体验报告

This girl looked at the report and it seemed to be pretty good, so she went to try it out. It was indeed pretty good. I would like to give you some feedback:

F: 7. It is more of an internet celebrity style, and the makeup is not too light or too thick, just right. The side profile of the real person photo in the advertisement seems to be me having my tattoo removed. The chin and eyes may have been retouched, but they don\“t look out of place and are quite pleasing to the eye. I’m not a big fan of internet celebrity style, but her face and makeup are just right on the line between internet celebrity and natural;

B: 7. It is estimated to be about 165cm. Personally, I feel that the breasts should be made, a little firm, and the size should be B+, but it does not affect the overall appearance. The skin is very good, smooth and white, without a trace of fat, and it doesn\“t feel loose to the touch. It feels young, especially when you touch your butt, you can tell that it has been exercised, and the gluteus maximus is tight. She has quite a lot of tattoos on her body, and there are many tattoos on her chest, back, forearms and around her ankles;

S/A: I feel that girls are indeed younger, and they are the kind of young girls who have better service and at the same time reveal a hint of aura. Feel. After I finished washing, I sat on the edge of the bed. She came over and started kissing me from top to bottom, and then she knelt directly on the floor and gave me a kiss. The visual stimulation was great, but her mouth felt a little toothy. After that, we started fucking directly. When we finally switched to doggy style, she was harder than you. She hit me in reverse and disarmed me... It was a pity that I didn\“t try cim for about 45 minutes;

C: Normal, master bedroom With a large bathroom. There is also a big sofa in her room with towels on it. It should be possible to do it on it, but unfortunately I haven\“t tried it.

The girl is probably from Vietnam. Her WeChat messages are all in Vietnamese, but her Chinese is very good and can communicate easily. He said he had a half-year visa but he was supposed to go to TRT after that, but he said he would come back later.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 00:30 , Processed in 0.102835 second(s), 22 queries .