找回密码
 立即注册

Momo@Flowers520分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-28 06:16:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Momo@Flowers520分享一个多伦多私做体验报告

New girls, be the first to experience it, be fully immersed in it, don’t skip the whole process, you can rush.
F: The 7-point real-person photo is correct, slightly photoshopped. Very young, 23-24 years old at most. The innocent big eyes bling bling is irresistible! ! Normal skin color, round face. Very, very, very, very much like Ren Min. I like Ren Min\“s type. +1 points. Her speaking voice is also similar, tingling.
B: 7-8 points (1 point added for large breasts) The girl is over 1.6 meters tall and slightly chubby (you can avoid it if you like to be thin). Fortunately, the flesh is firm. DD has real breasts, they feel so good, very elastic, and the breasts are full. The skin is also very smooth, and you can tell you have a young body when you touch it. Coupled with the racial talent of Jiangnan girls, they already have good skin.
S: 8.5 points: This girl called me specifically, so I had to give it a higher score. She heard that I came from the same place as her, so she was very happy. In addition, this girl doesn\“t smell like a prostitute. As soon as she walked in, she felt as if she had made an appointment with the girl from the neighbor\“s house. She was laughing and joking, so natural. The service was very attentive and not a routine service. She said that she served her ex-boyfriend just like she used to do. I was excited when I heard that. Immersive DFK, BBBJ can lick, suck, and hold, no problem with slight DT, I can\“t resist. Natural water, really tight and full of wrapping feeling. No matter how deep I penetrate her, she cries out with pleasure.
A: A score of 8 depends on the person. I dare not give a high score for fear that the experience you get will be different from mine. The girl was really devoted to me, she didn\“t treat me like a guest, and she listened to me throughout the entire process. The whole time she said she liked me so much, whether it was true or not, it felt very comfortable to hear. There is nothing to complain about, as long as my brother is happy, I will not remember all other shortcomings. Hahahahahaha
absolutely repeat
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:33 , Processed in 0.097151 second(s), 22 queries .