找回密码
 立即注册

茉莉/小骚骚@湿乐土分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-27 16:36:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
茉莉/小骚骚@湿乐土分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告

First of all, let me explain that a while ago, a college classmate recommended the website 747 to me, and it has been out of control since then. I usually visit here when I have nothing to do and read the reports written by everyone. However, I feel that some of the reviews given are of little reference value, and some are quite good. So I think I should write something and share it with everyone. After all, some of my friends drove for 10 hours and everyone was dumbfounded when they opened the door. They wanted to leave but were embarrassed to leave, which ruined the mood of the day, or they didn’t have that much money in their pockets. I also don’t want to date a girl who will give me nightmares one night. Maybe you don’t agree with my rating. I am quite harsh on the quality of girls. After all, everyone is not so objective, but I try my best.

First, Molly from Wet Paradise and Little Sassy

Molly (who can speak Japanese)
face: 5 points, The photo is of a real person, I think she looks about 33-35, a micro-P picture, the overall difference is not much different from the photo, she has a round head, big eyes, and an oval face. I personally am not very fond of mature women now. After all, I am only in my early 20s and I like mature women. You can add it to 6 points.
Body: 6.5 points, not tall, about 1.62m, with a little bit of fat on the belly, but it doesn’t matter at all. The breasts are not very big, almost C to the top, but there is no sagging. The proportion of waist and hips is good, and the buttocks are quite elastic. Yes, for this height, my legs are not thick at all, and I didn’t pay attention to my feet.

Xiaosaosao:
Face: 5.5 points, the photo is also a real person, a little younger than Molly, almost 20 years old, the eyes are a little small and slender but very energetic, the head is small, the chin is pointed, more suitable for holding down with one palm The head is deepthroated. Overall, it looks quite sexy. The body will be more energetic
: 7 points. In fact, it is not very different from Molly. The size of the breasts is also similar, but it is a little firmer than Molly\“s breasts. It is most likely that she has had breasts done. A little taller than Molly, no fat on the whole body, thinner than Molly, but not lacking in fleshiness at all, and does not feel skinny to the touch. White, indeed quite white.

In my impression, neither of them seemed to have completely clean shaves, but they were trimmed and not messy. This was
the first time I gave them to them on this website. They made an appointment to go out together. As soon as they entered the door The two of them were wearing nothing and were very enthusiastic. As soon as I took off my shoes, Molly pulled me to take off my clothes, and the little coquettish girl took off my pants. I was confused at first. After all, it was my first time to go out to play together, and it was my first time to have sex together, so I was a little overwhelmed. Fortunately, they have very good personalities. Molly is from Northeastern China and Guangdong (if I remember correctly) and they are very chatty. Then the two of them led me to the shower. One after another, Molly knelt in front of me and held my brother in her mouth. The little slut kept rubbing her breasts on my back, and then applied shower gel. The two of them changed positions, one holding my brother in her mouth and the other touching him from behind. My balls. At this time, my brother had already reached 18cm.
Not long after, he came out of the shower. After rinsing his mouth, he asked me whether to do it twice or to serve him first. I am a sex machine but not exactly a sex machine. I need to flirt first. Well, I don\“t want to start the output directly. It just happened to be after class, so let\“s do the service first. Let me lie on the bed first, and two people started pushing in waves, one starting from my calves and the other from my back. The feeling was wonderful. After pushing for about 5 minutes, I changed the side and lay flat on my back. Molly and Xiao Saosao continued the same process as before and began to push from the front. Molly started pushing with her breasts on my brother, while Xiao Saosao was doing it. I moaned and said dirty things in my ear, and licked my ear from time to time. Then two people lay down next to my legs, one on the left and the other on the right. Each of them took an egg in his mouth and started licking it. As he licked, he licked his brother. One licked the top and the other the bottom. It was so wonderful. For those who are flying together for the first time, watching this scene, it is extremely exciting. Then Xiao Saosao took a sip of hot water to help me chew, and it didn’t feel toothy. Then Molly took a sip of ice water to help me chew, and I experienced the two worlds of ice and fire. After a while, my brother was really swollen, so he put on a condom and inserted Molly missionary first. It was not tight but not loose either. The little slut licked my waist and back with her tongue from behind. At this time, there was a room in the room. There was a moaning sound, especially lustful. At this time, the little slut naughtily said not to cum on her, but to fuck me too, so I decisively pulled out my brother and changed a condom, and started to penetrate the little slut from the front. Molly asked me to raise my butt higher, and she was behind. Poison Dragon, after licking it for a while, inserted his finger into my anus. My butt tightened and I was a little tired, so I pulled it out and lay down. My brother is not that sensitive, and he was a little tired from sweating, so I suggested that I masturbate by myself. In fact, it had been almost 30 minutes. Molly and the little slut cooperated with each other, licking my breasts and my vagina. The balls finally came into the little slut’s mouth. Handed over.
Overall, it was a very satisfying double flight. I was not disappointed for the first time, and I was also very satisfied with the service during the period. I heard at that time that the service at Wetland Park was first-rate, and it was indeed good. But the only problem is that whether it is Molly, Xiao Saosao or Zhu Zhu, who I will post about later, I am not particularly satisfied with one aspect of them, that is, they frequently rinse their mouths after every mouth or lick, and sometimes they rinse. The sound of the mouth made me bow down for a moment. During this double flight, I forgot who it was and it almost sprayed on my face when I rinsed my mouth. But I was so immersed in happiness that I didn\“t pay much attention.
350x2 Double flight = 700/hr
Whether to return for a visit: It depends on the situation. In fact, double flight is really just an experience. 1 hour is a bit rushed for me, and 2 hours is too tiring. Maybe the subsequent double flight will not be as good as the feeling. First time.

Immediately after the last experience of flying together in the wet paradise, I finished the class three days later and felt itchy again, so I tried July after reading everyone’s reviews. The main reason was that she said she was addicted to sex. I am just curious but don’t believe it. Most girls can\“t withstand my firepower, but I\“m 18cm tall and 5cm tall and I\“ve been stable for 30 minutes+, so I\“m still a little confident. Without further ado,
face: 6.2 points. At first glance, it doesn\“t look like me, but if you look closely, it\“s actually quite good. The P picture is obvious. The real face is larger, not a pointed chin. The visual age is around 28, not more than 1 year old. A Taiwanese girl who grew up in Hong Kong has very big eyes, twice as long as mine. Her nose is neither big nor small, and her mouth is big. The first time she saw her, she thought she could eat me. Her appearance is definitely very, very good. It\“s average, but it looks very sexy, and it feels like you want to fuck.
Body: 7 points. Her hair is well maintained, her breasts are big and real, at least a C, she is very plump overall, definitely a good body for an old pervert, her legs are muscular, not skinny but they match her upper body and ass. She looks quite coordinated when she stands up, not tall, about 163cm
Service: It took 5 minutes from going upstairs to the lobby to finding her room...it was the same as the tunnel battle. She was stunned for a moment when she saw me when she entered the door. Maybe she thought I was an uncle before meeting me? After a brief exchange of greetings, I discovered that July actually has a lot to say, is very talkative, always has a smile on his face, and is very enthusiastic. After entering the room, I quite liked this room. It was small and cozy. I took off my clothes and pants by myself. There was no physical contact when taking them off. Then I went to the shower, she was already waiting inside, and she started by simply rinsing my brother. Then she licked my chest. I thought it was ordinary at first, but she squatted down and took my brother into her mouth. My brother instantly swelled and stood up straight, 18cm straight facing her, which surprised me even more. Unexpectedly, she was able to swallow the whole stick and push it directly into her throat. This was something I never expected. I thought that when deep throating, many girls would slowly hold it in their mouth and then push it inside. I really didn’t expect it. Thinking that July can go directly to the throat in one step without any tooth feeling, I feel really good with this. Not long after, I rinsed my mouth and went to lie down on the bed. I am also a slow-moving person, so I lay upright on the bed like a dead fish, waiting for her to take the initiative, and she did not disappoint me. Just as she said, she had sex. Addicted, I sucked my brother\“s entire penis into my mouth. The frequency was very good and would not cause any pain to my brother. I also deepthroated her every few times. I held her head and pressed it down gently to see if she could reach it. Well, the result was really shocking. The entire penis went in, and she didn’t choke on it. She didn’t feel any teeth. Her oral skills were really top-notch. When she pulled it out, there was still a trace of saliva hanging from the corner of her mouth. This scene was so lewd. She rocked on me for a while. Because of her plumpness and her weight, she still felt a little pain in my lower abdomen when she hit her. It was nothing special. I suggested that I help her lick the lower part. I put my nose close to smell it and there was no smell. The lower part was already flooded with semen. I plunged directly between the legs and started licking it wantonly with my invincible electric spiral tongue. After a while, I It felt almost done, because July had already pulled my hair tightly with both hands, so I made one last thrust with my tongue, and July climaxed. I was thinking about seizing the opportunity to win, so I put on a condom and went straight in. July\“s vagina was quite tight, and I might have just climaxed. I had a missionary blast at first, without controlling the frequency, and just kept going. I was thrusting hard, Qi Qiyue kept moaning, and the more I thrust, the harder I thrust, and then I pulled out fiercely, as if I was climaxing again. So I changed my position and entered her from behind. The visual effect of doggie was very good, and her big ass was shaken. I changed various positions for about 25 minutes, but unfortunately I still didn\“t feel it right, so I chose to let her help me masturbate. She touched my brother while doing it, and then she just lay down and wrapped it up. My balls are off. The cim went into her mouth, but she didn\“t swallow it. I heard that there seemed to be an extra service that allowed her to swallow it, but she didn\“t think it was meaningful, so she didn\“t let her swallow it. We chatted for a while in the shower later, and it seemed like she would be leaving Toronto soon. She asked me to find her when I had time before leaving. I didn’t even dare to look at her even after I put on my clothes, because her eyes revealed that she was still I felt like I hadn\“t done enough. I just finished the class and I couldn\“t stand it. After saying goodbye, I ran away. In fact, I didn\“t feel anything at the time. My legs were weak as soon as I walked out.
350/hr
R: No, appearance is not my cup of tea. I am a person who puts appearance first.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 05:01 , Processed in 0.093569 second(s), 22 queries .