找回密码
 立即注册

Yumi@StrawberryBaby分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-26 15:35:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yumi@StrawberryBaby分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告

I made an appointment with Yumi from Strawberry in Markham.

The face is convenient: the one in the blue sweater in the last photo is real. The face is just like that. If there is no pretty picture, you don’t need to look at the others. By visual inspection, he is around 25, which is considered very young.

Body: Real breasts are C+, soft, good-shaped, and quite firm. A girly skin with nice skin. She is 167cm tall. Japanese girls are rarely that tall, so she looks less like a protected girl. Her thighs and butt are a bit fleshy, and her lower body is trimmed without any hair.

Service: English is usually simple and understandable, I can speak enough, I am not here to chat, the typical Japanese sister helps to undress, DFK is free to play, her breasts keep rubbing against me in the shower, which makes my dick hard. Satisfied, she put it in her mouth. She looked at me with a satisfied expression, and then went back to the bed to have sex again. It seemed that she liked eating sausages. I also played with her sister with my hands. When it was wet, I put the condom on her hole. , Anyway, she didn’t feel much protected, so I could penetrate her without mercy, but the more I penetrated her, the more she liked it. I can only say that it was too naughty. I finally ejaculated and felt tired, lay down for a while, then took a shower and left. I didn’t. I talked to her a lot. It’s good for venting my sexual desires. The Japanese girl

replied: No, I’ll probably try something else. She just uses it to vent my sexual desires.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:22 , Processed in 0.104825 second(s), 22 queries .