找回密码
 立即注册

emiko,tilly@Dream4U分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-26 01:15:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
emiko,tilly@Dream4U分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告

Emiko: Yes, it’s the same Emiko as before, not much changed, no aging, visual inspection 25, guess 27-28, real photo
F: upper middle, sweet southern girl, which is the main selling point, photo conforms to
B: natural B not artificial, I don’t know why The website was not marked, and even Keeper didn’t know it and said it was man-made. Slender, well proportioned, plus smooth and fair skin, clean and tidy.
S: I have more experience than when I first came here. D’s process is more GFE. It’s not just following a to-do list, but trying to show a natural interaction.
A: Good attitude, high degree of cooperation, high adaptability to body position, full interactive GFE
Summary: If you don’t mind small breasts, there is no brainstorming. I have looked for her before and it depends on what I like. There is not much difference.

Tilly: The person in the photo, both self-proclaimed and visually, is 24-25.
F: Compared with the photo, I am more youthful. I can’t see the lady-like look in the photo. She is sweet and lively, with charming smile and small organic freckles on the face. If Hard to find faults.
B: It is said that under 90 pounds, I personally feel that it is B+ filled with autologous fat. The manager said it is natural. There is no difference in experience. There are no flaws in the middle and upper part of the skin, and if you like to look slimmer, it’s close to perfect. Nothing much to say.
S: Full of enthusiasm points, active and aggressive, not quite as active as GFE, but still not as dedicated to service as PSE, so it’s in a league of its own. D has all the procedures, 69 deepthroat is the characteristic. The reaction was positive during the process, the woman climaxed immediately, and there was some element of acting, but because the performance was more realistic, there was already a foreshadowing in the early stages, so it would not be too much if it was consistent.
A: I will give you full marks for your enthusiasm, cooperation, and admiration. I have nothing to say.
Summary: As long as it’s not super social and the price is acceptable, it’s a must-try.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:24 , Processed in 0.105721 second(s), 22 queries .