找回密码
 立即注册

星星@甜心honey分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-25 10:27:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
星星@甜心honey分享一个多伦多私做体验报告

I found too many fresh rice balls, but it was difficult to find young girls who were good at service. Usually, many of the ones who served were older, and I was always worried that I couldn’t have my cake and eat it too. I recently read Star Report and decided to give it a try. We quickly made an appointment and arrived at the three-story apartment at our destination. Parking is free on the roadside and there is a parking lot directly across the road, which is very convenient.

F: 6.5 The real photos used in advertisements are just photoshopped pictures, which are not as beautiful as the advertising pictures. After opening the door, there was indeed a very tall and young Japanese girl. Her appearance was a bit ordinary. Overall, her appearance was a bit rustic. She felt like she came from the Japanese countryside. He looks to be about 20-23 years old. He has a round face, relatively big eyes, a slender nose, a rather big mouth, and a bit thick lips. He likes to laugh and has a naive expression.

B: 7 She is at least 171-172cm tall, naked. She also wears a pair of high heels, just like a volleyball player. She has a very fit figure, although she may not be a fitness enthusiast. She has tight skin, long legs, a slim waist, and a fat butt. Qiaoqiao. Her breasts are really soft, pink at three points, not too big, only a small C cup. The whole body is clean and hairless, the armpits and vagina are fresh, and there are no tattoos on the body. The body smell is also delicious. It makes me very hungry to eat her.

S/A: 8 After entering the house, my sister helped her take off her clothes and knelt down to help take off her pants. Looking at her innocent expression, she was already hard. I stuffed it into her mouth without hesitation. She was stunned for a moment. , and then started BJ. It was so good. After BJ for a while, I entered the bathtub to take a shower. Xingxing SF2 was clumsy. You can’t ask for too much from a country girl, but I didn’t come to enjoy her bathing service, so I pressed her again. I started to serve her, then I turned my back and asked her to RIM. The biggest advantage of this Japanese girl is that she is obedient. She will do whatever you ask her to do. I feel that the word “no“ is not in her dictionary. She is very pleasing to the eye. type personality. After going to bed, the girl continued BJ and asked her to deepthroat and lick her balls. She did it one by one. She even coughed a little after deep throating. Xingxing still did whatever she was told. I even wanted to bring a dog leash to tie her up next time. , let her crawl around on the ground, it should be no problem. Then put on a condom and start fucking. Xingxing has a sensitive body and can climax easily. Her orgasm was not fake. The desire to conquer was so strong that when I entered her from behind, I slapped her butt hard and her body tightened, which seemed to be very pleasurable. Finally, I couldn\“t stand it anymore, so I squirted against her little mouth. Feeling that I still had more to say, I added time to make it an hour. Later, Xingxing worked very hard for more than ten minutes. I think her mouth was numb. After she finally stood up again, she was asked to have another sex on top with a girl on top. She was very strong and rocked very hard.

D: I spent a total of 400+ tips, and the price/performance ratio is really good.

R: Yes.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:31 , Processed in 0.109423 second(s), 22 queries .