找回密码
 立即注册

希希@私做分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-24 08:28:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
希希@私做分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告

Today I made an appointment with Xixi for a private massage. This is a real private massage, not in the store. Because I chatted with her a few times before going up, and we got along well when we met, and knew what we had talked about before, so I was sure that she was working privately, and the operator or the boss would not tell the girl about our conversation. So I was embarrassed a few times. I told the girl what you just said to me, but the girl didn\“t know how to deal with it.

The location is Markham, so you can go directly by ringing the bell.

Face: The photos are real, but the first one is a bit too beautiful. You can tell at a glance that the other photos look more natural and real. I wear makeup. I personally think the makeup can be lighter. I wonder if wearing too much makeup will make me look older. My visual estimate is that I am in my early thirties to mid-thirties. She looks like an older sister. I feel like I\“m being played by an older sister. She\“s not too big or like a young school girl.

Body: The breasts are C, maybe a little bit of fitness, so the breasts are a bit firm, not like artificial lumps. I guess if she were 19 or 20 years old, she wouldn\“t doubt the authenticity of her breasts. The height is about 165, not too much meat that shouldn\“t be there. I think it\“s better than some girls. Maybe modern people eat too much and have extra meat at a very young age.

Service: I would say normal and friendly but not to the level of a service queen. We started as normal. We went to the room and chatted for a while, mainly touching each other. Then we took off our clothes and took a shower. After cleaning, I took my cock into my mouth. I stopped when it was hard. I said no, so I fucked on the bed. I\“m very good at it. Tease, this is the older sister type who has experienced many battles. I don’t know if my sister is in a good mood because of something. She feels very sexy, not like she is working, but like she is having fun. In the end, after everyone played in different positions, they were all fucked so hard that they all came out, screaming. She was still laughing when she took off the condom. She had ejaculated so much that she almost wanted to drink it. She controlled the rhythm throughout the whole process, which was just right, and she was so happy. I saw some people saying that she has a bad attitude, but I don\“t think so. After all, people\“s moods fluctuate, and someone may be having a bad day.

Reply: If there is no other choice, yes.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:28 , Processed in 0.133380 second(s), 22 queries .