找回密码
 立即注册

Baby@AsianDesire分享一个满地可约炮体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-24 07:14:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Baby@AsianDesire分享一个满地可约炮体验报告

F: 6 - The photo is of me, but it has been edited. He is not as young as in the photo, but his skin is fair and smooth, his eyes are quite big and he wears makeup. I estimate his age to be in his 30s. There\“s nothing wrong with her except that she doesn\“t have an oval face. After all, it\“s impossible to date a 20-year-old internet celebrity for just 140$. Pretty much what I expected, at least there are no fake photos.
B: 7- She is quite thin, and her legs are thin and tapered, which is the same as my appetite. The breasts are almost B, the butt is normal, the overall figure is good and the height is about 160cm.
S/A: 8 - It seems like this is the first time I have done this, so I am a bit of a novice. But the good thing is that he took the initiative to ask for training and let me teach him how to serve a man hahaha. This feels good. I asked her that she had never done this before, but hadn’t she learned any skills in her private life? She shook her head stupidly. It feels amazing, like I am training a very pure young woman, hahaha. So I grabbed her head without any politeness and
taught her BJ skills, which was considered as a contribution to the wolf friends. All the postures work well together and there is nothing wrong with it. The only downside is that she has a bit of hair down there, which is a bit of a loss for me, but I asked her to shave it and she was quite obedient. It feels like a real novice has entered the battlefield. Fellow wolves, I have watched you train me.
Damage: 140$/30mins
Generally speaking, the price/performance ratio is good. After all, you can’t find anything so cheap in this era. I hope the boss can train SF2 in the future and work together on the bathing project. After all, I’m not used to taking a shower by myself.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:33 , Processed in 0.126321 second(s), 22 queries .