找回密码
 立即注册

上官@机密女孩分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-21 05:42:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
上官@机密女孩分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告

Face score of 7, real photo, visual age 24-26, baby-faced lady type, long hair and wearing a skirt.
Body: 7.5 The long-legged model has a slim figure, an S-shaped figure, no belly, and a round butt. D cup, it feels very soft, it must be real.
Service: 7.5 After finishing the meal, I confirmed that DFK, BBBJ, and SF2 are all available. After entering the door, I saw my sister standing behind the door. She stood there a little shy. She helped me put on my slippers and followed my sister into the room. We played ambiguously in the room. After a while, they helped each other take off their clothes, because rubbing them with their underwear on was not an option, so they quickly went to take a shower and then came back to continue, but she also put on the condom. After my sister cleaned me up, she asked me to bring a raincoat. She stood up and pointed her butt towards me, and then asked me to insert her. I couldn’t bear the hardness, so I grabbed her breasts and fucked her hard. 5 minutes later Just ejaculated. Back on the bed, my sister asked me to lie down on the bed and give me a blowjob, and then teased my crotch and cock to see if she could make my cock hard for the second time. But the second time, my sister gave me a blowjob. At the same time, she called the bed to help me in a coquettish manner for the second blow.
600/h 2s +50tips, girls can study in high school together
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:19 , Processed in 0.086046 second(s), 22 queries .