找回密码
 立即注册

CC@Mae88分享一个满地可鬼妹体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-20 16:31:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
CC@Mae88分享一个满地可鬼妹体验报告

F: 7 - Typical Japanese cute type, baby face, heavy makeup which is fine for me, big eyes +1, face is rounder than in the photo, but not fat. Visual age is 20s. I don’t feel like laughing very much, but my smile is quite cute. How can I put it? It can be seen that she is really young, but her temperament is relatively mature, and she lacks that innocent and silly feeling.

B: 8- The pretty type is 155-160. Although the legs are not long, but that ass is fire, and she is a foreigner. It\“s incomparable, but it can be considered a bouncy peach butt among Asians, and it\“s very comfortable from behind +1. The fake breasts C are not as big as in the photo, but maybe because she is small, they still look big on her body. If you have big breasts, I personally prefer fake over real, so +1 from me. Nowadays, the technology of fake breasts is very good, so I’m willing to spend money to make them not too hard. If you like real breasts, you can skip it. My skin is not very smooth, so I can\“t give it a higher score.

S/A: 6- I don\“t smile very much, and I don\“t feel the excellent service in Japan, but I put up with it because I want to be young. BJ skills are very average, I can only use my mouth up and down, no deep throat, no hand twist, and I need to be trained by wolf friends. When you take a shower, it\“s a bit fast and only washes the front for you. It\“s not like Koreans who wash your whole body. Everything else was very cooperative, and all postures were OK. Because she looked really young, I couldn\“t help but do a DFK, but only LFK was offered for me, which is fine. DATY is on the table. I didn’t ask if extra is available, it should be cim. If you like chatting, be careful, because her English is very average and basic communication is a bit difficult, so there is no spiritual communication, she will leave after fucking
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 05:51 , Processed in 0.111224 second(s), 22 queries .