找回密码
 立即注册

闪闪@私做分享一个多伦多约炮体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-20 01:39:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
闪闪@私做分享一个多伦多约炮体验报告
[table][tr][td] Work has not been going very well recently. I wanted to vent today and found out that a lot of Japanese girls have come here recently. Unfortunately, I am not good at English and I am worried about communication problems because I really like uniforms. I happened to be attracted by the shiny advertising photos, which gave me a lot of imagination. space, so I made an appointment to drive there directly after get off work in the evening.Location: The location is in the newly built condo at 401 Kennedy. Parking is quite convenient. You can park at the edge of the garden at the door.Face I think her face is quite delicate and small. Her eyes are red and phoenix eyes, which makes people look very lustful. Her lips Not old, I\“m in my early thirties. The photo has been edited, but I can tell that I have a similar  body to the photo of 80cm. I\“m about 160cm tall, and the overall figure is on the small side. What\“s especially worth mentioning is that the legs are very good-looking, and they are paired with black silk buttocks. The high heels have a strong visual impact, but the only drawback is that they are not very big, only Bcup. The butt doesn\“t look big, but the flesh is very soft when pinched. I have a tattoo on my arm, so I don’t like it very much, so it’s a bit deducted.  Service: As soon as I entered the house, I felt that the atmosphere was very warm and comfortable. The brightness was dim, but with the colored lights and romantic music, it seemed particularly emotional. When I entered the door, I was warmly led to the living room. After drinking some drinks, he took me into the bathroom, took a shower for me very seriously, put on shower gel, slid his breasts all over my body, rubbed my dick and asshole clean, and took the opportunity to insert his fingers into it. It hit me in my asshole and it scared my asshole, haha! After drying my body and getting on the bed, I lay on my stomach first and watched her take a mouthful of cold water, starting from my neck and running her tongue around my back and then licking down to my ankles. I felt numb during the process, as I am a bit of a germaphobe. Just skipped the poisonous dragon stage. Turn it to the front, and slowly lick it down from the neck. I especially said that I like oral. Sister Shan took special care of me and sucked my two strange eggs repeatedly, and took my last mouthful of my dick in her mouth. After about ten minutes, I felt like I had to surrender if I continued, so I put on a condom and moved the woman up and down first. This position was just right for me to keep kneading her breasts. At the same time, I felt that my dick was pushing all the way down. Shining\“s sister started to leak out, and when she felt it was almost done, I pressed her down. I grabbed her butt with one hand and pinched her breasts with the other hand. She screamed loudly, matching the uniform she was wearing. It felt very good, and my state was constantly increasing. After about 7/8 minutes, I finished squirting. After that, I was exhausted and lay on her body for a long time. Summary: Shining was very patient from beginning to end, greeted me with a smile, and never felt cold during the whole process. The most important thing is that she was also good at talking flirtatiously, and the atmosphere was very good. The service quality was very good, even if the massage lasted for a while, she didn’t rush me.Damage: 350/hrRepeat: yes, the price is quite reasonable, but there are many additional items that are free of charge. Next time I want to try recording a short video. [/td][/tr][tr][td]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:23 , Processed in 0.095691 second(s), 22 queries .