找回密码
 立即注册

嫦娥@私做分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-17 19:36:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
嫦娥@私做分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告

Wolf comes to visit the store again. Basically, the girls I have tried and thought are good will come up and share them (for the reference of all wolf friends) this time is no exception.

F The photos are real, and the introduction says they are from Japan. It’s hard to say whether he is of mixed Chinese and Japanese descent, but his Japanese skills are indeed pretty good. He wears a sexy sailor suit that makes me sexually excited. His appearance is a bit kawaii Japanese style, and his yellow-gray hair has broken bangs. I have an oval face shape, a clear chin, sweet and cute, and a soft and waxy voice. I should be in my late twenties or early thirties.

B is characterized by three-point pink, pink nipples and shaved hair underneath. It\“s very clean, just like Baihu, with a pink pussy. It feels so good to be fucked, and the breasts are big C, which is close to D size. They are not saggy and very stylish. They feel very soft when you hold them, and you can\“t feel any foreign objects, and you can use force. I rub the girl back and forth without feeling any resistance. The girl with no fat on her lower abdomen said that she had a vest line before and recently it disappeared without keeping her mouth shut. She is working hard to recover hahaha. Her butt is bouncy when slapped, and her body proportions are very good. The top is short and the bottom is long, which makes me look taller, but my skin is a bit dry and a bit rough. I am about 165cm tall. I don’t see any tattoos.

When S was taking a shower, I held her head down and asked her to give me a blowjob. The force was very light at first, and then gradually became stronger. , much better than the pure sushi blowjob. After washing, I lay on the bed and saw the pink pussy and wanted to lick it and put it up to 69. The girl\“s lower part was very clean. When she peeled off the petals, the inside would be pinker, and she inserted her tongue and started to vibrate her clitoris. , I had a great time eating it and shed a lot of water. Her BJJJ was toothless, and she controlled the rhythm of a few shallow and deep strokes very well. She gave me a good blowjob. I took a small umbrella and couldn’t wait to start fucking. The lower part has strong wrapping, especially when it is inserted, it will feel like it is resisting. Also, this girl’s vagina should be relatively short. When the penis is completely inserted, it feels like it is almost all the way in. The penis is The cock is wet and tight inside and is very comfortable. The piston moves from slow to fast. The position of the woman on top is D FK and the position of rubbing breasts is switched back and forth. The girl\“s moans are also very natural and the Japanese bed-calling service can be activated. It was great. Then I changed to the cowl girl position. She had enough experience in it that she could lift her butt up and down on me while licking my nipples. She could take care of both sensitive points. She could clearly understand why she had shaved her hair. She could see her penis being sucked in and spit out again by her little pink pussy, and her hands could still rub and play with her big headlights. The process lasted for a few minutes, and then suddenly the familiar feeling of tightness came over her body again, and her legs were bent. He propped himself up on the bed, his lower body began to hit her butt flesh hard, and he thrust her pussy hard and fast. The girl\“s moans became faster and louder, and finally he ejaculated under dozens of consecutive violent impacts. I noticed that when I was at the critical point of delivery, the girl\“s body would tremble slightly because I was pushing hard. Combined with the change in her voice when she screamed, it didn\“t seem like she was just faking it. In the end, we simply packed up and hugged each other for a chat. Will leave.

A. The attitude is very enthusiastic. Maybe the girl said that she had just returned from work on the day of the appointment, so she was still very energetic and would meet all the requirements. The appointment time was in the evening, and the girl seemed to have drunk some wine. It\“s chill. Unfortunately, I\“m driving here and can\“t drink. It\“s not pretentious or motorcycling during the whole process. This is a plus point for me. There are no awkward moments during the whole process. It feels like a girlfriend during the sex. SF2 is very clean. Seriously, both the front and back are carefully scrubbed.

R yes, overall, the price of 200/30min is somewhat affected by the market conditions, otherwise it would be impossible to buy. So it exceeds my expectations and is very cost-effective, so I recommend it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:18 , Processed in 0.100727 second(s), 22 queries .