找回密码
 立即注册

凛子,Peach@甜心honey分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-17 07:30:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
凛子,Peach@甜心honey分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告

Rinzi
saw a rather special advertising banner today. I was a little moved by the description, so I called and made an appointment. The difference is that it was written online that she told the store in Scarborough that she had moved to Markham and had not changed her address. At that time, I was a little worried that it might have
been given to another person, but I quickly drove over. . The address is in the new apartment in Markham,
F: 6.6. The photo is of me, but it has photoshop. It is indeed young and white, with a visual sense of about 19. The face is round, full of baby fat and collagen, and has a few small freckles. It is matched with a She has black hair, a very fresh and natural smell, a sweet smile, loves to laugh very much, and her speaking voice is also very crisp. No plastic surgery is apparent, and she has a natural girl-next-door style.
B: 6.6 She is a small horse, about 153cm tall. She is not thin but has a little flesh, but her flesh is very firm and plump, with no obvious belly or fat. The breasts are plump and tall. They are listed as DD cup in the advertisement. In fact, they may be slightly smaller at most C plus. They are still very attractive. The skin is really fair and delicate, with no tattoos or scars. She looks very healthy!
S: 7.7 Rinzi’s service attitude is worthy of praise, especially your smiles are very comfortable. It gave people a warm and friendly atmosphere. We had a great time communicating and the generation gap was not obvious. In terms of bed service, she was very proactive and actively cooperated with my needs. Even though she is not old, her job is quite smooth. I guess it is It\“s something that Japanese girls are born with... Young girls are very moist and pink. The key point is that the little girl like a slit underneath is really tight. It doesn\“t get wet quickly, and it\“s hard to find the slit... Sister Rinko is special. She likes it when I fuck her from behind, it feels so good, her big white butts bump against each other, it’s so intense that I get fucked when I’m excited! I lay down and hugged this girl who looked like a ball of flesh. It felt so good that I couldn’t bear to leave my hand. I washed up and left at about the same time. Before leaving, the girl expressed her gratitude and bowed deeply to express her gratitude. There is no one else in Japanese culture...
D: 280 45mins  
R: I think so. The tender ones are worth the price.

Peach
has been to Sweetheart several times. Their girls are of good quality. So when I saw a new girl from her family on the website, I immediately contacted customer service. The customer service said that this girl was just a new girl. I was picked up from the airport when I landed in Canada, and I immediately made a booking for the next day. This girl is at their Scarborough address. I prefer to go to this address because there is no security and it is easier to park.
Appearance: The first impression of the 7.5 girl is that she is fresh and cute. She has a standard Japanese appearance with big eyes, just like in the photo. There are photos but not too many. She looks like she is 20 years old, very well-behaved, young and cute. She has not had any plastic surgery and has a sweet smile. She is very girl-next-door.
Body: 7 The girl is relatively short, only about 155cm, her legs are not too thick, she is petite and slender, her breasts are real, you can’t see them in school clothes, but she feels C+ when she takes off her clothes, her perky breasts are dripping, and they feel good. The q bomb is so tender.
Service: 7.5 First of all, the girl’s English is very average, and some communication requires the use of translation software. In terms of service, Peach was very gentle and well-behaved and had a contrasting sense of coquettishness. As soon as I entered the door, she helped me change my clothes and shoes and greeted me. She also took me to SF2 very long and carefully. In the bathroom, she started to kneel and play the flute. It\“s very comfortable, I like that. After drying off and going to bed, the girl roamed around first, and then started BBBJ. Her balls and anus were all greeted. The BJ technique was good and there was no toothiness. The girl\“s tongue was swirling around, making it wet and soft. My hands did not forget to play with her big breasts, they were very soft and her nipples were very tender. Then put on the condom and start fucking. The girl is very wet and enjoys it. I guess she has just started fucking and is very sensitive and can climax easily. The waist of the woman on top is very fast and super flexible. Because of her petite body, she tried many positions. It was very exciting to pick her up and drive her into a pile. It\“s cool. Those who like it can try it. It feels like holding a doll. It\“s super invincible. The girl even screams for bed in Japanese and keeps shouting for more. It feels like AV and I\“m satisfied. In the end, it turned out that the girl was sitting on it, masturbating and giving me a blast. As expected, a person
cannot be judged by appearance, she is a little slut. [Hold her fists] Afterwards, we hugged each other and danced around chatting for a while. I saw that she was quite busy, so I didn’t bother her to wait for the next one. Brother, please leave early so that she can rest.
damage: 300/45mins +50tips
repeat: yes, I will hold the pile next time
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:19 , Processed in 0.095333 second(s), 22 queries .