找回密码
 立即注册

Joy@WhiteNight分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-15 23:56:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Joy@WhiteNight分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

Saturday afternoon finally felt like summer, the sun was shining brightly, and I was doing errands in North York until the evening. I have to lament that the nightlife here is bustling with entertainment and the pedestrians here are crowded. Since I came here, I wanted to find my “sweetheart“, so I messaged the booker. The booker said that the time I wanted was not available, but Joy was available and asked me if I was interested. So I looked at the photos online and thought it was okay, so I booked and checked.
Opening remarks: It turns out that young people are really “high“. Youth is invincible, happy and worry-free.
F:7-7.5. The photos on the Internet are probably real, I just feel like the P\“s are brighter and whiter, and the hip-to-waist ratio is just bigger. Although half of the face is covered, looking at that half of the face and body, I feel that it is the real person. The little Korean girl told me that she was born in 2003 and was 21 years old; during the hour I spent with her at Sa\“s house, I really believed her appearance and the feeling she gave me. The little sister has light makeup, willow-shaped eyebrows, a small cherry mouth, big eyes that can speak, a straight bridge of the nose, soft earlobes, and small rabbit teeth that make the whole face look cute and smart. The petite face is smaller than the traditional oval face, and it is a very delicate face. Her long hair is flowing, and her flaws may be some faint acne marks on her face, but on the other hand, who makes a girl young?
B:7-7.5. The girl\“s body is white, tender, tight and smooth. She is 160+cm tall, has a slender neck, and visible collarbones. Although she has high-tech C-waves, her specifications are comparable to “Fukada Nagami“, with small areolas, pink nipples, and slightly upward tilt. Although the overall feel is not as soft as Zhenbo, it is also as “duang, duang“ as jelly. The breasts and nipples taste smooth and soft. Flat and tight belly, lower body completely shaved, no odor. The labia are thick and sexy, and Sajia ate them for a long time. Normal color, nice thighs and calves. The slender jade hands, the lotus steps are curved. The hands and feet are small and slender, the palms and backs of the hands, the soles of the feet and the surfaces of the feet are all tender and smooth. The butt is not upturned but is fleshy and elastic, and the little sister has the dimples of Venus on her lower back. The blemish may be some acne on the upper back, but on the other hand, who makes girls young and with strong hormone secretion?
S/A: 8. As soon as I entered the door, I was infected by the happy smile of the little sister, which was very sweet. There was no barrier to English communication throughout the process. The little sister was wearing a flesh-colored lingerie gauze skirt. She entered the room holding hands, hugged Sajia, and gave her a light kiss. After Sajia took off all the clothes on his body, the girl asked me to help him unbutton the back of his underwear and gauze skirt. It feels like GFE, but Sajia is already a clumsy uncle, so it really took a lot of time. After taking off the towel and getting ready to take a shower, I found a lot of Korean books on my little sister\“s shelf. I asked curiously. The little sister took out a book and said it was for brain development. She said she wanted to become smarter. As expected, the young sister is still quite energetic. Rinse your mouth and take a bath. We made some DFK in the bathroom. The little sister’s mouth is not big and her tongue is small, so most of the time it’s Sajia who takes the initiative. The sister cooperates and grabs her butt. Although it’s not that upright visually, it’s It feels really tight and elastic. When my sister was getting the shower gel, she kept rubbing her butt against my dick. It felt very comfortable. I felt that my little sister was quite good at playing. After rinsing off the shower gel, the little sister knelt down to WF, the BBBJ was shallow and deep, the movements were slow and standard, and there was eye contact. At the end of the BBBJ, the little sister even kissed the glans brother, and the Sa family liked it very much.
After washing, Sajia sat at the end of the bed and looked in the mirror. The little sister squatted down to do BBBJ, which was pretty good. Looking at my little sister\“s back in the mirror and her eye contact from time to time, I feel very comfortable both physically and mentally. The little sister will also use one hand to roam around my thighs and nipples, taking care of all sensitive areas. In the last moment of BBBJ, the little sister deliberately put more saliva on the dick, continued to caress it up and down with her hands, and started T-bag with her little mouth, and eyes contact again. This feeling of being pampered is like that of an uncle who wants to meet a lolita. After that, I asked the little sister to lie down and started DFK, kissing her ears, neck, collarbone, armpits (the little sister laughed and said it was ticklish, and I teased her for a while before moving on), chest, back of hands, and thighs. Calf, instep, and DATY. The girl\“s body is really full of youth and vitality. She grabs the little sister\“s butt and kisses the thick and sexy labia. She can feel the rising and falling breathing of the little sister. After DATY, put on a condom and start fucking, first the cowgirl, the little sister licked Sajia\“s nipples a few times, and circled her tongue leisurely, and then kissed it. After kissing, the little sister put her hands on Sajia\“s chest, moving up and down. It was ups and downs. Judging from her expression, the little sister also enjoyed it. Then I switched to missionary and ate the little sister\“s breasts for a while, and continued to pump. After a while, the little sister opened her arms and asked me to hug me, so we DFK for a while and kissed for a while. My little sister\“s neck and ears, the little sister would also respond by kissing my ears, and make that kind of gasping sound, and even speak some Korean words that I didn\“t understand, but I felt that I was enjoying myself. Sajia thought: Oh, This is what you should do with a Korean girl~. Finally, I switched to doggy. Looking in the mirror, my little sister\“s body is very flexible. She can kneel and sit on Sajia\“s crotch, and her feet can rub against the bottom of Sajia\“s calf. Well, it\“s smooth. The little sister first put her hands on the bed, then I took one of the little sister\“s hands and asked her to stand up straight, with her back to me, turning her face sideways, moving and kissing her; finally I took the little sister\“s hands and pulled her Lying on the bed with the entire upper body, listening to her gasping sounds, looking at her enjoying the profile of her face, her firm and white back, her sexy Venus dimples, her anus and the opening and closing of the lower half of her vagina, and experiencing it The pleasure of squeezing soon exhausted all the bullets. Sajia is half a big wolf. After finishing, he asked his little sister if he could do a BBBJ clean up. The little sister said ok with a sweet smile. Wow, I counted 6 times, that’s right. Afterwards, I heard a whistle, three souls and six souls, eight high.
Afterwards, everyone lay down and chatted for a while, and the little sister\“s hand began to stroke Sajia\“s lower body again. Sajia wanted to do it a second time, but unfortunately Xiao\“s stamina was too strong afterwards, and he was just soft. In the end, I can only hug my little sister more, kiss her more, and see her sweet smile more. Finally take a shower together.
Damage: 400/1hr
Repeat: Yes, although the TDL is not short, you can jump in line.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 07:37 , Processed in 0.105666 second(s), 22 queries .