找回密码
 立即注册

西多@甜心honey分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-15 16:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
西多@甜心honey分享一个多伦多私做体验报告

I looked at their website this weekend and found a new girl, Xiduo. She looked very white and tender in the photo, and her smile was sweet and a bit heart-warming. I asked about the time and set off right away if there was a location. It is a low-rise apartment and it is very easy to park. You don’t have to go through the security guard. . The pictures sent by the store were marked, so it was easier to find the place.
F: 7. The photo is of me. I look about 23 years old. I have a beautiful face. The moles on my face have been painted out. Some of the moles are more beautiful. I look innocent and coquettish. I have a nice smile but I am shy. I have a round face and big eyes.
B :6.5 She is wearing the same clothes as in the photo. She is short, probably around 155cm, very fleshy, with thin straight legs and a big butt. I find that Japanese girls are very good at this. They have big breasts and big butts. Real breasts should be D. Relatively soft, no sagging, first-class feel, whiter skin, smooth to the touch
S/A: 8. As soon as I entered the door, he greeted me warmly and helped me change my shoes. Then he took me inside and started to undress me and take a shower. After washing it very clean, he kept asking me if it was OK and then started licking my body. After washing, he went back to the house and started doing various types of BJ. There was no tooth feeling at all. He also stroked my balls with his hands and mouth, and looked at me with big eyes. She blinked and blinked. She really liked this kind of eye contact. It was so sexy and stimulating. Moreover, she salivated a lot and made a sucking sound. After mouthing for a while, she lifted the gun and started drying her. The bottom was very tight and there was a lot of water. It felt very natural to see her pussy being applied. She cooperated very well with me in changing positions, and finally used my favorite doggy. The butt was meaty and the sex was very pleasant.
D: 300 45 minutes + 40 tips
repeat: maybe there are so many girls on the market, limited time to try a few more different girls
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 07:37 , Processed in 0.088292 second(s), 22 queries .