找回密码
 立即注册

Alice@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可约炮体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-14 02:18:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Alice@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可约炮体验报告

I wrote this article specifically to remind wolf friends to avoid lightning!

F: 3 He has a standard white face. His facial features are quite delicate but he has a lot of acne on his face, from his forehead to his cheeks to his neck. He is indeed around 20 years old.

B: 5 He is about 170cm tall, with no extra fat on his belly. His arms and legs are also very thin and long. His chest is like an A-level player in the picture on the Eu website, but his butt is still quite perky. If you like that kind of supermodel figure, you will probably like it (but I don’t recommend it)

S: 3 I can only say that they are all available, but they are not very good. After Bbbjing for 1 minute, I started to use my hands. I let her take the lead without asking. When she was done, she took the initiative to dfk. There was a smell in her mouth. After smelling it, her brother immediately became depressed. She went back and continued Bbbjing until she returned to the state. , I thought to myself, let’s not do anything else, just touch her down there and get down to business and leave. It’s okay if I don’t touch her, but the smell of the fox immediately made me stupid. I accidentally touched my face, so I drove back and smoked it. The steering wheel stank all the way! Anyways, in the end, I really tried hard to resist the thought of shipping but failed and left directly (I forgot to wash my hands and regretted it)

A: After chatting for a while, I went to school at McGill and worked part-time because I had no money. I don’t know if she found out that it was her. question, he was very nice in the end and even offered me a bottle of water. I didn’t have the heart to explain it to him on the spot and left without giving him any tips.
Dmg=260

It’s really scary anyway
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 05:32 , Processed in 0.107204 second(s), 22 queries .