找回密码
 立即注册

Ruby@BananaShop分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-13 03:24:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ruby@BananaShop分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告

I made an appointment to meet Ruby for the first time at noon. I have been on my tdl, but there are too many tdls and I finally got the chance to go today. The location is still in the Banana House, near Tianfu Tea and across the parking road.

Face: 6.5, southerner, pretty, with a pointed chin, big eyes, and a thin face. The photo was photoshopped but it is indeed her. But I can see that he is a bit old. I read in the wolf friend report that he looks 27 years old. I feel that he is at least 30+, with a slight trace of age but nothing serious. Dressed very delicately.

Body: 7, the figure is still very good. 165cm tall, so my legs are very long, thin and smooth. The buttocks are a bit small. Obviously, D artificial car lights don’t like artificial self-deduction. The lower abdomen is flat and has no fat.

Service: 7.5 Service feeling is a highlight of Ruby. Holding hands, we walked in the door and went upstairs. As soon as we entered the room, there were hugs and LFK. Help with undressing SF2, during washing there was DFK and breast kissing, followed by Shuixiao, it didn’t last long but it was better than nothing. After you go to bed, kiss your nipples first. Personally, I feel that the breast blowjob is a bit mechanical. While teasing, she will caress your brother. She will make you horny. It is really good. Then I hugged DFK and his ears again, feeling numb and numb. Here comes the key point, Ruby will take the initiative to put her breasts in front of you and suck you, and after a while of BJ, she will take the initiative to 69, and the 69 time is long enough. This is simply good news for introverts. There is no white tiger under Ruby, and there is no smell. In the end, there are normal postures for the main scene, and the postures are responsive to any request. Of course, I can\“t do it even if it\“s difficult lol.

Attitude: 7.5 Conversations with girls are natural, as natural as friends. The girl also has a little sense of humor, and sometimes she will laugh at herself or make a joke.

D: 280 45min

R: Maybe, it’s hard to say at the moment, the tdl is too long, and many girls left before they could go.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 07:18 , Processed in 0.118898 second(s), 22 queries .