找回密码
 立即注册

Nana@StrawberryBaby分享一个多伦多约炮体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-12 09:09:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Nana@StrawberryBaby分享一个多伦多约炮体验报告

Sharing a very good experience gives me the motivation to work hard. I just regret that my wallet is too shallow and I can\“t hide my beauty in a golden house. The last time I came to Strawberry’s House, it was my first meal of Japanese food. Because I was so patriotic and anti-Japanese that I felt so confused that I didn’t share the report. This time I encountered domestic products. This newcomer really wanted to develop them and felt that they had potential. .

Face: Of course, the real photos are more beautiful. In that set of photos, they all look like the same person, but the shooting techniques are slightly different. My guess is that she is 23-26 years old. She has big eyes and thick lips, and she looks like Xiaojiabiyu from the Jiangnan water town.

Body: It’s definitely my favorite body shape. I noticed that the breasts are a bit artificial when I look closely. They are thin, with clavicle height of about 160cm, which is close to the golden ratio. The upturned buttocks are perfect for doggy style. Reminds me of the previous Jennie.

Service: When you enter the door, you are given a gentle hug and a kiss on the cheek. It has the feeling of having an affair with an acquaintance, but you don’t lead too proactively. It has a ladylike atmosphere, and you are as approachable as a familiar girl next door. After rinsing, I grabbed my shoulders and pressed down on the water. My tongue circled around the glans flexibly. Deep throating and ball licking were done very well without being perfunctory. I also knew how to communicate with my eyes when interspersed with breast sex. I also lowered my head to lick when the glans passed through the cleavage. Glans, I went back to the bed to rub my breasts and chat, which instantly aroused my urge. I felt like my breasts were about to burst under my knees when I held her with so much force. My low moans became more and more exciting with the exertion of my lower body. I felt that my girl’s ears were sensitive. , lying on the side while inserting, sucking and licking the ears, the body will tremble involuntarily. Fully automatic and semi-automatic are very hard to twist, and the bottom is also very good at pinching and naturally getting wet.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 07:28 , Processed in 0.095742 second(s), 22 queries .