找回密码
 立即注册

浪浪@私做分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-11 15:58:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
浪浪@私做分享一个多伦多私做体验报告

It seems that several big-breasted girls are showing signs of overturning, but this girl\“s posts are more positive. I\“ve seen the good and bad, and with the price, I think I can go and evaluate it myself.

F 6.0 Real photo , round face, big eyes, very light makeup, no heavy makeup, very delicate between the eyebrows, after looking at it for a long time, I think it’s okay, the face is untouched, she looks like a relatively plain young woman, definitely not the most conspicuous in the crowd That type, but quite feminine. A little over 30 years old.

B may look a little thinner in the photo, but the girl herself is not fat. It is rare to have big breasts, but people are not honest. A pair of D+ big breasts It blinded my dog eyes, and it feels very good. And it does not droop because the weight naturally hangs down due to gravity. I think this level is normal for such a big breast, and it is not as exaggerated as mentioned in another report. The size of the areola Moderate. The skin feels smooth. A little belly but it doesn’t affect the overall sex experience. The figure is a bit fleshy and I’m about 165cm in shoes.

S First of all, I’ll order the Oral Blowjob and Duron, which don’t charge extra. I like it. During SF2, a pair of big breasts kept wandering around my body, and there was a lot of physical contact. I walked out of the bathroom and walked to the bed and sat down, letting Langlang give me a titjob. The two big headlights directly drowned my little brother. , holding the huge thing on her chest with her hands and rubbing it up and down, her whole breasts can wrap around the dick and it feels so good. Then she goes to bed and first lies down and starts to push her chest, and she can feel the soft and elastic touch of the two big meat balls on her back, and then The service on side A was very good. It was not a process-oriented service at all. The tip of the tongue roamed all the way to the heel. She would not stop until you told her to stop. The blowjob was very good and it was long and deep. I The first one came out of her mouth, and then she lay on the bed, squeezing her breasts, chatting with Langlang, and waiting for the skill CD. Her voice was very gentle and she spoke softly. It took about twenty minutes. Langlang started stimulating the sensitive points with his tongue and hands. He swiped his fingers over my body and slowly moved to the position of my dick to tease me. At the same time, he licked my top with his tongue. After a while, my brother successfully raised his head. I motioned to Langlang to lie down. Lifting her head and raising her head, I lay on her face and she took the dick in her mouth as soon as she grasped it correctly. I raised my lower body and fucked my dick in Langlang\“s mouth, and then stuffed my dick into her. The cleavage is switched between the two, and then they bring a small umbrella to do things. They are very skilled in every position, and the girl is not lazy when she is on top and shakes very hard. With the pair of big breasts shaking non-stop, the visual effect is very good It’s good. It’s very durable and can be tossed around. Finally, it’s shipped rear-entry facing the mirror.

Damage 300/60min

R Yes. With this service and price, what kind of bike do you want, not to mention it has a big headlight.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 07:35 , Processed in 0.110191 second(s), 22 queries .